Map &

Las Vegas Segway Tour: South Fremont Street
From $129.00

Rum Jungle Tips (10)

Rum Jungle: Go Wild!

Inside the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino is the Rum Jungle. This large, neon nightclub is a popular spot to grab a drink and dance the night away while on the Strip in Las Vegas. They specialize in, you guessed it, rum drinks (very yummy). You'll be amazed by the selection of rums they feature behind their bars. It's a great place to have a quick drink and some tropical appetizers or to party the night away when the disco heats up later in the evening. Rum Jungle features several fully stocked bars, scantily clad waitresses and dancers and a full menu featuring Hawaiian creations that will keep you coming back for more.

Dress Code It's Vegas, anything goes here.

Etoile2B's Profile Photo
Etoile2B
Apr 04, 2011

Rum Jungle: Great place to eat, drink and dance!

The Rum Jungle is a place where you can eat and then it turns into a nightclub with dancing girls, trapeze acts the lot! So if you eat 1st then you miss the queues later on!!
We went to the Rum Jungle on recommendation from another VT member - and i am glad that we did! I am not sure whether it is neccesary to reserve a table but we did. We got there for about 8 and the service was excellent from the moment that we sat down. The food menu was really good - they do this thing where you pay $40 (i think) each and the waiters just keep coming and piling on the food! We thought that if we were drinking then we best not over do it with food - i had this chicken dish with coconut - it was lush! And a cocktail to finish it off! The settings are lovely too, with a fire and water theme!
I would definately recommend this for a good night out. We were recommended to go on a Monday (which we did) so i will pass this day on to you too!

Dress Code Dressy! I can't really remember what others were wearing, but i am sure that it was generally smart attire!

VickiJ's Profile Photo
VickiJ
Feb 27, 2006

Rum Jungle: An amazing place

RumJungle is a restaurant during the day, turned nightclub after dark. We were actually here during the late afternoon, to check things out and have a drink. Atmosphere was great; friendly wait staff, strong drinks and a great display. For the night, they have gogo dancers in cages/catwalks, bongo players suspended from the very top floor, water walls, plenty of tables, 3 huge stocked bars from top to bottom floor and spacious VIP areas. Ambient house music played during the day, top 40 hip hop mixes at night.

Dress Code Not sure about dress code, however, you will most likely find all clubs to be the same in dress--no tennis shoes, no sandals/hats for men and if you wear jeans, be sure to dress them up. A bit on the pricey side, but the entertainment is top notch.

HotRodEtte's Profile Photo
HotRodEtte
Sep 06, 2005

Rum Jungle: Everything unisex

The Rum Jungle is located in the Mandalay Bay hotel. It's amazing and it's a great time!
There are girls swinging and dancing on ropes hanging from the ceiling (I know you guys love that) - There's a unisex bathroom- it's a huge pick up spot, and look for the gap in the wall- Big dance floor- Great Food-but the absolute best thing about the Rum Jungle is it's chocolate extravagance dessert. IT IS TO DIE FOR!!!!! If you like chocolate you'll love it. It was so good I giggled the whole time I ate it.

If you don't want to party but still want to go- They are open for dinner- it doesn't really turn into a club until after 10:00 or 11:00pm. Also- if you go eat a late dinner and stick around- you won't have to pay the cover.

Dress Code I think there is a dress code- I'll try and find out!

krizt's Profile Photo
krizt
Jun 18, 2003

Sponsored Listings

Hotels in Las Vegas

651 East Ogden Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
129 N. 8th St., Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
Hotels
200 North Main Street, Between Fremont Street and I-95, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
301 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
12 Ogden Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
200 East Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States

rumjungle: Get you Drink On!

A very gorgeous bar, restaurant and nightclub, one of the best in the Strip area. This is the spot to be especially after concerts and other events happening at its host, Mandalay Bay Hotel. Rum, as you may guess, is a bar specialty. Just a bit of the jungle juice with four rums, got me knocked out more than a fallen boxer in the ring! If you actually come for the food, Caribbean "Rodizio"is the style of cusine. Latin beats, house and hip hop is favored for dancie nights here but can vary.

rumjungle
bar hours- sun-wed from 5:30 pm-2 am
thurs-sat- 5:30 pm-4 am

Dress Code can vary, dress chic

marinarena's Profile Photo
marinarena
May 12, 2007

Rum Jungle.: Rum Jungle.

Like clubs, come here. Its a bit crowded come the weekends, expect to wait a bit in line. Music= top 40, mostly garbage, but thats alright, they got good stiff drinks to keep your mind straight. Had to go a few times to even notice the half naked dancers suspend midair over the bar.

Dress Code smart casual

genome408's Profile Photo
genome408
Sep 08, 2002

Rum Jungle: Great bar, good music, but small dance floor

Rum Jungle is a decent nightclub. The bar is humongous. Kind of wish they made it a bit smaller to accomodate a larger dance floor, though. The night I went, they were playing hip-hop, trance and techno.

The dancing girls who perform on high-wires was cool.

Dress Code Dress to impress.

LostBoyPN's Profile Photo
LostBoyPN
Aug 27, 2004

Rum Jungle: Rum Jungle

With Sin City's largest supply of rum stacked to the ceiling, rumjungle is no stranger to the limelight. rumjungle offers the most diversified experience to be found on the Vegas Strip, shunning the common raver and catering to an upscale, mature clientele. rumjungle is open all week, but the pretty people come out in droves on Friday and Saturday nights. On any given night, DJs provide partygoers with a fresh dose of R&B, House, Hip-Hop, Funk, Top 40, Techno and International Rhythm that will make you move. Seating comes at a price, so if you're on a budget, plan on standing -- the VIP sections are reserved for nightclubbers with cash to burn. From the walls of water lined with fire to the illuminated bar, rumjungle defies all convention. This is one scene you don't want to miss.

Dress Code The following attire is unacceptable in the rumjungle. People wearing the following items will NOT be admitted: tennis shoes, work boots, ripped, oversized or baggy jeans, tank tops, or sports attire such as jogging suits, jerseys, etc., shorts and sandals. Hats must be removed before entering rumjungle. A blazer or collared shirt must be worn if blue jeans are worn.

SMGsBoyToy's Profile Photo
SMGsBoyToy
Sep 21, 2004

Top 5 Las Vegas Writers

Yaqui's Profile Photo

Yaqui

"Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
joiwatani's Profile Photo

joiwatani

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
goingsolo's Profile Photo

goingsolo

"A tourists view of Las Vegas"
kris-t's Profile Photo

kris-t

"Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
doug48's Profile Photo

doug48

"las vegas"

Rum Jungle: Rum Jungle

I personally think this place is way overated. We were in here for a couple of minutes and quickly departed.

globetrotter_2006's Profile Photo
globetrotter_2006
Mar 10, 2006

RUM JUNGLE: This place...

RUM JUNGLE: This place doesn't have a big dance floor and the line to get in moves really slow. They play Techno, Top 40, and Latin House music.
Cover: $10-20

Dress Code Dress nice...

moremaga's Profile Photo
moremaga
Aug 25, 2002

Things To Do in Las Vegas

The Neon Sign Museum

The Neon Musuem doesn't just consist of historical neon signs, but there is something else that is very special. The visitor center once was the La Concha Motel lobby, Mid-Century modern design...

Las Vegas Natural History Museum

Also in Las Vegas you can see some very interestings Museums.This is a picture taken at Natural History Museum. Others good museums are: Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art. Houdini's Museum. The Tomb and...

Fremont Street Experience

I went here twice when I was staying in Vegas, I found it so much better then the main vegas strip. The drinks are cheaper, the pubs had more "alternative" music playing. Two pubs had a cover band...

The Golden Gate Hotel

I love to head to The Golden Gate for their $.99 shrimp cocktail, which they have been serving since 1959. By 1991 they served a whopping total of 25 million! -OR- You could really splurge and...

Weddings

After 20 years of marriage we decided to get our vows renewed on our holiday to Vegas in July. We chose the Elvis - Burning Love package at the Wee Kirk and we chose well! It was such a lovely...

Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower

We went during late June in 2014, myself and my family. I will say that overall I was pleased with the experience and the view from up above will make you forget about the costs and the inconvenience...

Getting to Las Vegas

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!

Map