Map &

Shop and Dine Card Las Vegas
From $40.00
Hidden Valley ATV Half-Day Tour from Las Vegas
From $159.00

Spice Market Buffet Tips (19)

Spice Market Buffet: From The Greatest Rapidly Going Downhill

Refused our 2 for one coupon by claiming the contract with the purchaser was cancelled. (The coupon was set to expire the next month.) We went ahead and purchased for dinner after getting a whole $1 off due to be a Players Club member. This use to be our favorite Vegas buffet. Not any more. The buffet items were cold, the food was tasteless and haphazardly prepared. Not even close to the quality we had enjoined in the past. I can only surmise that Planet Hollywood is part of the group that are now facing bankruptcy proceedings. For whatever the reason I would not waste money on this dinning experience.

Nov 28, 2014

Spice Market Buffet: Food from around the world.

Hungry? Don't know what to eat or where? High prices for dinner too much? Maybe a buffet is right for you. Not just any old buffet will do. The Spice Market Buffet inside the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino on the Strip, just might be the answer. It was voted #1 Buffet for 2009.

Spice Market Buffet does not have an intimate feel, but one of "let's eat", and eat you shall with some of the most surprising dishes to show up at a buffet. The best part is that the food is delicious. Hats off to the many chefs that have to prepare such quantities of food with flavors that tickle your palate. Don't let the word, buffet, fool you. Some of the offerings at the different buffet stations can hold their own with the most expensive restaurants in town.

Favorite Dish What? How do you have a favorite dish at a buffet? Whatever I chose to put on my plate, I ate. The best part is that I enjoyed all of the different dishes. I ate enough oysters on the half shell to compensate for the price of meal, alone. Fresh, large, and delicious. I must have used 5 plates with food and we're not even talking dessert, yet. I went around the world in food dishes at the Spice Market Buffet. We are so lucky to have such a diversity in foods from different areas on earth and what better place to showcase these wonderful tastes than a location located in a resort called "Planet" Hollywood. To see the times open, go to the website for the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino and click on dining.

travelgourmet's Profile Photo
Dec 04, 2012

Spice Market Buffet: Everything You COUld Ever Want

An amazing assortment of gourmet delights from around the world awaits you at the Spice Market Buffet inside the Planet Hollywood. There are cuisines of many countries, including Asia, Italy, the Middle East, America, and Mexico. Enjoy jewels of the sea and feast on the selection of shrimp, crab legs, fresh salmon, mussels and shrimp scampi. Savor the hand carved New York strip and stuffed pork loin too! The Spice Market has been named the "City's Best".

The highlights:

Prime Rib
Crab legs
Shrimp tempura
Veggies with the big carrots
Tandoori chicken
Lamb skewers
Chicken in curry sauce
Crepe-making station
All different kinds of salads
Guacamole and Salsa
Shrimp Cocktail
Cotton Candy (heck yeah)
Ice Cream
Cakes and the list keeps going and going!

Our waiter was kind and our water glasses were always refilled when asked, plates were cleared after we were finished as well!

Favorite Dish All of it!

kevinism's Profile Photo
Feb 14, 2012

Spice Market Buffet: Well rounded buffet

They had Asian, Italian, Middle Eastern, American, and Mexican. The dessert bar was pretty good. A nice selection, but sometimes the quality wasn't that great so I went for the usual vanilla soft serve. Can't go wrong with that. Some items could get prepared specifically by one of the cooks there.

fancydancer's Profile Photo
Sponsored Listings

Hotels Near Spice Market Buffet

3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South, (formerly Aladdin Resort), Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States
Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States
3700 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States
3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States
3730 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109, United States

Spice Market Buffet: turn around and walk away from this buffet

i had high expectations for the aladdin spice market but it all came crashing down after i went their last week for lunch. I waited on line for 20 minutes to get in. When i got in there was about 6 different cuisines to choice from. The most exciting part of my buffet was the broccoli from the asian part, the fajita from the mexican place and the dessert. The jewels of the sea food tasted cold and old but the soup they offered was delicious. I rather spend my money on the Buffet at Paris because there my money was totally worth it.

Spice Market Buffet: Favorite Buffet

They have everything you could possibly want to eat. The food is actually very delicious. Go early and beat the crowd. You have chinese, japanese, sushi, mexican, american, italian, and a salad bar all at you disposal. Of course, there are many desserts to choose from, they tend to look a little better than they taste, so don't save too much room for that. Belly on up to the ice cream machine and have your dream sundae, instead!

Favorite Dish Pizza

Apr 04, 2011

Spice Market Buffet: The Best Buffet!

Spice Market Buffet was definitely an excellent choice for us. Located inside the Aladdin, this had many different types of cuisine to choose from. Fairly priced, it was worth every penny. We went here for breakfast & they happened to have a champagne brunch for the entire Labor Day weekend. Mimosas came with our meal (or, you can get a plain glass of champagne if you choose). In 2006, Aladdin will be changed into the Planet Hollywood resort & casino. Hopefully, as they are not changing everything, this buffet won't go anywhere!!!

Favorite Dish We went for breakfast, so I stuck to the breakfast menu. The French toast is to die for! Thick cut bread, wiht a touch of powdered sugar, this was amazing...however the best part was the peach sauce with the peaches to put over the bread. I couldn't resist going back up for more!!! My friend went up for dinner/lunch food after her breakfast helping, and the roast beef practically melted in your mouth! Another strong recommendation--this was located in the American cuisine section.
The Labor Day champagne brunch ran us $18.99, however you may want to check the website for regular everyday prices.

HotRodEtte's Profile Photo

Spice Market Buffet: Pricy but worth it

The Spice Market buffet is one floor below the casino in the Aladdin hotel. It's a spacious room with high ceilings and tasteful decor. Tables and booths are arranged in the middle of the room. You pay up front and then are lead to your table. Food is self-serve but your server takes your drink order.

The food stations line the walls and are divided into different ethnicities and main ingredients. There's Mexican, Italian, Mediterranean, Asian, American, and Middle Eastern as well as dedicated seafood, vegetable and dessert stations. For diabetic customers, sugar-free desserts are available upon request at the dessert station.

Favorite Dish Where to start? The Middle Eastern samosas and curries were particular standouts.

If you're going for lunch, as we did, plan on going a little early (say 11:15 a.m.). We did, and avoided what turned into a very long lineup at noon.

This is an expensive buffet by comparison, but the quality of the food makes it worthwhile. After all, what's the point of eating at some cheap buffet if it's crummy? Would you feel better knowing that, even if the food's bad, you're still getting a lot of it? Not me!

Another thing, take the time to enjoy your meal. Too often I saw people at buffets with heaping platefuls of food, desperately shovelling it in like it was their last meal, only to get up and do it again. So unless you're on the Bullet Train to Obesity diet, slow down and savour your food. Quantity is not the best measure of a good meal.

Top 5 Las Vegas Writers

Yaqui's Profile Photo

"Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
joiwatani's Profile Photo

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
goingsolo's Profile Photo

"A tourists view of Las Vegas"
kris-t's Profile Photo

"Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
doug48's Profile Photo

"las vegas"

Spice Market Buffet: Every meal was great

This is an excellent buffet. The quality if high and the variety is great. The eggs benedict was excellent as was the smoked salmon.

Everything was very good. This buffet and the one at the Paris Hotel are my favorite. It is well worth the price, the quality of the dishes is much higher than at the buffets that cost a few bucks less.

kfizyta's Profile Photo
Apr 04, 2011

Spice Market Buffet: Fabulous international buffet!

This is one of the mid-range priced buffets but it is FABULOUS. It has Chinese, Japanese, American, Mexican, Seafood, dessert and Middle Eastern stations, among others, as well as salad bars.

I've been to several Vegas buffets and they're usually nothing to write home about...but this one is outstanding.

Favorite Dish I started with the Middle Eastern station and couldn't even get past that one. I've been to Lebanon, Beirut and can tell you I could tell no difference between the authentic cuisine and the stuff in this buffet: hummus, tabulleh, shish-taouk (marinated lamb and chicken kebabs) and lots more, all DELICIOUS and very fresh.

Apr 04, 2011

Spice Market Buffet: Don't miss this fabulous 4 star buffet!

I had to update this tip because at first, I didn't remember their name, so I called because this place is a MUST if you love to eat (lol) It's called the Spice market buffet, inside the lobby of the Aladdin casino/hotel. You'll see moroccan looking lamps/lights before you go down the escalador for a landmark or ask anyone there, they'll tell you where it's at. The food is to die for, I paid $25 for all you can eat, and worth every penny. From Seafood, Middle Eastern, Asian, American, Italy, Mexican, Salad, to fancy desserts. I STUFFED myself with New York Strip, chicken Tandoor, shrimp tempura, Cocktail preens, snow carb legs, stuff fish with crab meat, Salmon, red(new) potatoes, mash potatoes, steam rice, basamel rice, curried chick peas, rice with seafood mixture, loafs of delicious breads, steam green beans, glazed sweet potato, chocolate covered strawberries, mousse ice cream, cheese cake, and fruit crept. No, that is NOT everything on their menu, it's just everything I ate, lol... they have tons more!! - I basically ROLLED out of the place from eatting so much, it was really really good!

A website address is:

Spice Market Buffet: Expansive but a little disappointing

After reading numerous reviews for this place, i decided to give it a try. Went for a Saturday brunch so they had a good mixture of breakfast and lunchtime specialties. What you get here is a mixture of different foods from around the world, including some Chinese, Indian and middle eastern (i'm guessing) cuisine. I was mostly looking forward to the Indian since I've become slightly acclimated to various curries, tandori chicken, etc. while living in Tokyo (there's some excellent Indian there). Found the selection in this portion a little disappointing. The chinese area was small too. It seems like this place attempts to do a little of everything, which is good if you enjoy variety. However, I was hoping for more focus on the more ethnic areas. Can't say it was bad, but nothing really stood out for this place.

Favorite Dish tandori chicken although it's only memorable because no other buffet in Vegas that I've been to serves it.

conark's Profile Photo

Things To Do Near Spice Market Buffet

Paris Hotel - Casino

If you are there, do not miss a chance to go on the top of local Tour d`Eiffel. It has the same size as Paris`s one, but you cannot climb the stairs here, only lift, and surely it offers amazing view...

Vegas! The Show

We purchased our tickets and the lady told us to get here early and that our seats would be first come, first served. Ok, what a crock of poo since the folks who had premium seating were let in first...

Bally's Casino

This Casino although very modern is more conventional in that it is not "themed". It's one of the original casinos that has stuck to a more conventional casino décor and focus. it's in a prime spot...

Bellagio Fountains

vI must confess that now, from the distance, I don't remember much from the interior of Bellagio. I remember the astonishing work of Dale Chihuly in the roof of the lobby, with thousands of glass...

Bellagio Conservatory

Brilliance abounds inside the breathtaking Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. The attention to detail is astounding. The passionate display of nature in all its awe-evoking glory - quite simply,...

Cirque du Soleil

Some pre-show pictures of stagehandd dressed as Michael and mock up big screen collage of scandal rags is all i can show as photography is prohibited Great tribute show with MJ hologram and an...

Getting to Spice Market Buffet