Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

The Pop Culture Walking Tour of Fremont Street
"On this small-group tour you will discover one of the most famous streets in Las Vegas - Fremont Street. Before there was the Strip Las Vegas centered around this infamous street which in 1905 became the first paved road in Las Vegas. How times have changed!Your tour guide will take you through 10 historic blocks and 12 iconic stops including the famous Neon Cowboy and several historic casinos. You can count on seeing a lively streetsc"""The Pop Culture Walking Tour of Fremont Street celebrates Las Vegas as America’s outdoor museum of popular culture. This small-group tour is the city's most original 90-minute walking tour of downtown filled with history and architecture. Your local savvy guide will share their entertaining stories about historic Glitter Gulch
From $30.00

Downtown and Fremont Street History Walking Tour
"Your 2-hour walking tour begins when you meet your guide on the famed Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas. Located in the heart of downtown’s Casino Corridor Fremont Street can be spotted in famous Las Vegas photos and film scenes.On this 1.5-mile (2.5-km) tour you’re also bound to learn things you didn’t even imagine existed off the Strip let alone Las Vegas. Discover the joys of randomness found in this part of town: a piece of the Berlin Wall in a men’s bathroom a 19th-century chandelier from the San Francisco Opera House and 1870s street lamps from Brussels.Check out where Old Blue Eyes and the rest of the Rat Pack used to hang out and walk under the Fremont Street Experience’s canopy of lights in a ped the Golden Gate and Binion's and snap a photo of the quirkiest wedding chapel in town. You might even spot Pawn Stars’ toy appraiser Johnny Jimenez
From $35.00

Las Vegas Segway Tour: South Fremont Street
"Your 2-hour Fremont Street Segway tour begins with pickup at your Las Vegas hotel. After you check at the starting location your guide will give you a brief orientation so that you can use your Segway safely and easily. Get acquainted with your fun ride and then hit Fremont Street with your guide. You have two options for areas to explore.Coast through South Fremont S seen on Pawn Starsand Rick’s Restorations seen on American Restoration. Hit up some of the same locations included in the North Fremont Street tour — because they’re just too popular to miss — such as the Downtown Container Park and the Charleston Art District.""""There are many ways to see Las Vegas
From $129.00

Extreme Sports Tips (20)

lot's of sporting activities in vegas!

vegas has alot of sporting activities to cater to anyone..bungee jumping, sky diving, rock climbing, etc....
if you wanna catch a baseball game we have a triple a minor league team affiliated with the los angeles dodgers our las vegas 51's... take a bike ride through red rock canyon navagating the scenic loop.. but my favorite sporting past time has to be fishing, and we have plenty to offer in that department.. 45 minutes north of las vegas is tulee springs, they have 3 lakes offering trout fishing and bass. lake mead offers a few charter fishing trips, but do it on your own it's more adventurous that way!

excitableone's Profile Photo
excitableone
Sep 24, 2002

Indoor Rock Climbing

The Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian has an indoor rock climbing wall, which is a great place for beginners to give climbing a try. The rock wall is about 40 feet high and has a couple of routes, all of which are pretty basic. But I'd recommend it to anyone who always wanted to try rock climbing.

You are required to sign up for a lesson with an instructor to do this activity and there is, of course, a charge for that. But with the price of admission, you get access to the fitness center facilities for a day.

Equipment All equipment is provided with the lesson. You need to wear comfortable clothing.

goingsolo's Profile Photo
goingsolo
Dec 28, 2004

Hiking Las Vegas

Las Vegas is the best town for urban hiking. You can walk from New York to Paris, to Egypt, to Sahara desert, and to Monte Carlo within a few miles. If you get tired from hiking, there are all kinds of restaurants and roadside cafes to choose from.

mht_in_la's Profile Photo
mht_in_la
Aug 27, 2006

Kayaking Near Las Vegas

One of the best things I did near Las Vegas was kayaking at Black Canyon. We did this excursion with the guys at Kayak Lake Mead.

Our take off point was Willow Beach which is a bit further down from Hoover Dam. When we arrived our tour guide had our kayaks ready to go. We were given good instructions and were given some practice before we headed towards our destination of Emerald Cove. The kayak towards Emerald Cove wasn't too bad since the wind was at our back and there wasn't much boat traffic on the river. We were allowed to go at our own pace and the tour guide pointed out some interesting information about our surroundings. The views were amazing and we had a chance to explore all the nooks and crannies of the canyon.

This was definitely a great trip and a good workout which we felt the next day. I am looking forward to doing another trip with Kayak Lake Mead the next time I am near Las Vegas.

Equipment Kayaks and safety gear is provided. It may be a good idea to bring some food for when you stop at the cove.

Alfine5's Profile Photo
Alfine5
Oct 01, 2011

Sponsored Listings

Hotels Near Las Vegas

651 East Ogden Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
129 N. 8th St., Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
Hotels
200 North Main Street, Between Fremont Street and I-95, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
301 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
12 Ogden Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
200 East Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States

Mini Baja racing

So another mother and myself booked a weekend girl trip to Vegas! We wanted to steer away from the total cliche of Vegas, while still enjoying its natural setting, so we had the Ultimate dessert experience. My friend found this great attraction on a local cite called Galavantier.com. not only did they offer the activity at a great rate, it included our hotel at a discounted rate...SWEET! Anyway, Tammy and I has such a blast! we even made our husbands envious! Warning the Minni Baja chase is highly dusty yet addicting! Remeber your Sunscreen! I totally got raccoon eyes LOL :)

Equipment shorts, closed shoes,sun block, camera water

Jennifernmom
Apr 25, 2012

Cycling in the Cactus and Heat

The most fun (albiet blooodiest) thing I did in Las Vegas was the Red Rock Canyon Bike Tour. The bike rental outfit met us out at the trailhead with all of the equipment we needed; dual suspension bikes, helmets and water bottles. We navigated first the very rocky fire road, then a long single track. Up, up, up, up..... then the fun ride down the curvy single track, being VERY careful to avoid the cactus jutting out into the path.

I made the mistake of standing on my pedals at the very end of the ride to rest my poor "sit place". I hit a rock and dramatically and unceremoniously dismounted with an over the handlebars flight, returning to our hotel bloody and dirty. Ahhh... but it did feel good to lie there on the ground for just a bit!

Equipment Water! Bring LOTS of water. It's very hot and very easy to get dehyrdrated, particularly on the long climb (push) up the hill.

Callavetta's Profile Photo
Callavetta
Apr 04, 2011

Indoor Skydiving

This is so much fun. You feel like you are floating. This is a picture of my brother on his turn in the tunnel.

Equipment Remove all jewlery, watches, and anything in your pockets or it becomes a flying weapon.

aussie79's Profile Photo
aussie79
Apr 04, 2011

Red Canyon climbing

Red Canyon is close to Old Nevada little open zoo area.. Layers of red, yellow and grey rock are not only great to admire from a side, but also climb... (well, maybe just a bit : ))) )

Larissa76's Profile Photo
Larissa76
Apr 02, 2005

Top 5 Las Vegas Writers

Yaqui's Profile Photo

Yaqui

"Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
joiwatani's Profile Photo

joiwatani

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
goingsolo's Profile Photo

goingsolo

"A tourists view of Las Vegas"
kris-t's Profile Photo

kris-t

"Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
doug48's Profile Photo

doug48

"las vegas"

Things to Do Near Las Vegas

The Neon Sign Museum

The Neon Musuem doesn't just consist of historical neon signs, but there is something else that is very special. The visitor center once was the La Concha Motel lobby, Mid-Century modern design...

Las Vegas Natural History Museum

Also in Las Vegas you can see some very interestings Museums.This is a picture taken at Natural History Museum. Others good museums are: Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art. Houdini's Museum. The Tomb and...

Fremont Street Experience

I went here twice when I was staying in Vegas, I found it so much better then the main vegas strip. The drinks are cheaper, the pubs had more "alternative" music playing. Two pubs had a cover band...

The Golden Gate Hotel

I love to head to The Golden Gate for their $.99 shrimp cocktail, which they have been serving since 1959. By 1991 they served a whopping total of 25 million! -OR- You could really splurge and...

Weddings

After 20 years of marriage we decided to get our vows renewed on our holiday to Vegas in July. We chose the Elvis - Burning Love package at the Wee Kirk and we chose well! It was such a lovely...

Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower

We went during late June in 2014, myself and my family. I will say that overall I was pleased with the experience and the view from up above will make you forget about the costs and the inconvenience...

Getting to Las Vegas

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Sports & Outdoors. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Sports & Outdoors. Help us improve our info!

Map