map
chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Las Vegas Reality Show VIP Tour
"TV enthusiasts will spend 20-30 minutes at each stop starting with Animal Planet's hit show Tanked which dives into the operations of the nation's largest aquarium manufacturing company Acrylic Tank Manufacturing (ATM). Visit the 13000-square-foot facility where brothers-in-law Wayde King and Brett Raymer create one-of-a-kind tanks including pyramids kegs and cars for all sorts of clients including casinos
From $50.00

Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
"With 3 routes and 20 conveniently located sightseeing stops at hotels restaurants entertainment shopping cafes and the many spectacular Las Vegas shows the Hop-on Hop-off Double-Decker Bus Tour makes it easy to see some of the most exciting Las Vegas attractions. For one or two consecutive days
From $47.00

Pawn Stars Tour of Las Vegas
"This 4-hour tour takes you behind the scenes of the TV show that made pawn stores cool again! In an air-conditioned minivan start your tour by visiting three of the places that Rick Harrison and his fellow cast members / co-workers often call on for opinions appraisals and restorations. Next head over to Welder Up which was featured on Discovery Channel for their rat rods. Also stop by the Famous Shelby Museum. Moving on head to the Toy Shack where the Pawn Stars team goes for expert opinions on vintage toys.Finally
From $55.00

Weddings Tips (34)

Wee Kirk O' the Heather - we had a great time!

After 20 years of marriage we decided to get our vows renewed on our holiday to Vegas in July. We chose the Elvis - Burning Love package at the Wee Kirk and we chose well! It was such a lovely experience in the quaint little chapel. We and our children (ages 16 and 18) had so much fun. Elvis, Lynn and the photographer were great. Thank you all for making it a very special day. Highly recommended!
www.weekirk.com

Supermommy71
Sep 08, 2014

Getting married in Las Vegas

We arrived in Las Vegas between Christmas and New Year at Bally's Hotel. We were happy to find that our bags had arrived ahead of us, after being lost on flight to LA, and that all our wedding clothes were still OK.

We thought it would be a great idea to marry in Vegas, as we had both been married before, and this way we could have our honeymoon in Vegas, and a wedding without having to worry about trying to keep both our families and friends, happy.

We looked up and down The Las Vegas strip to find a good wedding chapel, and we asked around too. We settled on A Special Memory Wedding Chapel. They hold all kinds of wedding, including a Drive Thru would you believe, but we wanted a Traditional Wedding, and that's what we got.

I had a video camera that wasnt any bigger than a mobile phone, and as we weren't allowed to video our wedding without paying an extra fee, I just told them that my camera was a basic thing and not really much of a video camera, and I asked if I could just stick it in the corner on a tripod.

They agreed, and I got our wedding in Full HD, thanks to my Kodak z8. I know, what a tightarse, but we had better things to spend our money on than someone else holding my camera.

The wedding was lovely, and service was very good. We had hired a car in LA for our 3 week road trip, and made sure it was white so we could put balloons and tape on it, as our wedding car.

It was a great experience, and one that I hope I wont be doing again. But if I were to do it again, this would be the way. I have uploaded a little bit of our wedding video, but only a bit, so take a look.

Madasabull's Profile Photo
Madasabull
Dec 18, 2013

Get (Re)Married

Las Vegas hosts more than 100,000 weddings a year.

Theme weddings are really big in Vegas. Among the many choices are a Elvis wedding, Drive-thru wedding, a Star Trek wedding, a gangster wedding, a Harley wedding, a beach-party style wedding, a Camelot wedding, a rock 'n roll wedding, a Gondola wedding, a Pirate ship wedding, or even a nude wedding and "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign wedding!

Note: If you want to get married at Valentine's Day or New Year's Eve, you have to book well ahead.

kris-t's Profile Photo
kris-t
Nov 11, 2012

let's get divorced

las vegas is famous for it's "quickie" marrages and also it's "quickie" divorces. neighboring california has stringent divorce laws and many californians travel to las vegas to get a divorce. pictured is the clark county court house which handles these transactions. former football player and actor o. j. simpson was tried at the clark county courthouse and is now serving a 33 year sentence at nevada's loveland correctional center.

Apr 23, 2012

200 East Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
129 East Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
1 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States
Hotels
1 Main St, (also known as Jackie Gaughan's Plaza), Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, United States

Getting married in Las Vegas?

There are many wedding chapels in Las Vegas. There are independent chapels which are not directly connected with the hotels and there are also chapels inside the hotels.

Make sure to check the hotel's website and check out the policies of getting married lawfully and legally in the State of Nevada! There are requirements!

joiwatani's Profile Photo
joiwatani
Sep 17, 2011

Beyond the typical vegas weddings

My (now) husband and I wanted to get married, but not at a cheesy chapel complete with Elvis officiating...although I wouldn't have minded Elvis, but that's another story!

We chose A Vegas Wedding and were married on top of a mountain outside Vegas at sunrise. As we were saying our vows, the sun was rising over the mountains. So romantic!

We opted for the Sunrise Champagne wedding. All fees were included in the price: the chauffered SUV to the site, the photo-journalist, a CD of photos, a DVD of our wedding and the drive up, and the minister.

On the way back, we stopped by Boulder City for a few photos...check them out on the Boulder City Parks link. *g* Hey...keep in mind that we had an hour of sleep the night before. We arrived in Vegas late in the afternoon, rushed all over town for last-minute wedding essentials (like a tux--oops, no such luck) and finally got to sleep only to wake up way before the crack of dawn to drive out to the site.

Don't get me wrong...this was perfect...It was different, which is fabulous! Highly recommend the Champagne Sunrise wedding!

worldglobetrotter's Profile Photo
worldglobetrotter
Apr 04, 2011

Save Money by Renting a House for your Wedding

My wife and I were recently married and we had loads of friends who wanted to come but not get caught in the gambling trap the casinos lure you into. We did this through renting a house near the Strip and had the time of our lives whilst saving money at the same time. We were all able to get together and even take midnight swims. It was fantastic and luxurious!

As it was ours for the two weeks, we saved money and could keep a watchful eye on our friends' children. We would never go in a hotel again after this wonderful experience

ThePokerChief
Sep 23, 2010

let's get married

pictured is a wedding chapel on las vegas blvd. one interesting aspect of las vegas is that nevada has very liberal marrage requirements. as a result people from all over the country come to las vegas to get married. las vegas hosts hundreds of wedding chapels for "quickie" weddings. if you are in a hurry some offer drive-thru services. considering the expenses of a traditional wedding and reception a las vegas wedding may be a bargain.

Jan 26, 2008

Top 5 Las Vegas Writers

Yaqui's Profile Photo

Yaqui

"Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
joiwatani's Profile Photo

joiwatani

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
goingsolo's Profile Photo

goingsolo

"A tourists view of Las Vegas"
kris-t's Profile Photo

kris-t

"Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"

"las vegas"

Renew your vows

We renewed our vows with Elvis Presley at the Graceland Wedding Chapel. They did an excellent job, from the limo to the King himself. Loved it, it was very romantic, and then my brother surprised his wife by having them renew their vows.

imlikeabird's Profile Photo
imlikeabird
Aug 13, 2007

Proposals

My husband and I are locals, and often have friends in town. So I was totally oblivious to the fact that he was going to pop the question one night on the town with friends. They wanted to ride the gondolas at the Venetian, so we went in seperate gondolas and my husband proposed. It was really sweet and romantic cruising along with people clapping for us from the bridges. Our gondolier had a beautiful voice and serenaded us while we rode. I'd recommend it to anyone who is planning on proposing to that special someone.

The Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel is also a wonderful place that will help coordinate your proposal. For a price they can arrange everything from champagne to roses and work hard to keep your plans discreet.

afireinside_21's Profile Photo
afireinside_21
Jan 28, 2007

Church of the West Warning!

The beautiful, historic chapel was the only terrific thing about our experience. The office staff was rude. The flowers were dead! We confirmed months prior and even in person a few days before. The officiant was pleasant, but don't purchase the DVD, the air conditioner VAROOMS over any of the audio. The staff is in the background doing all sorts of stuff, including talking over the ceremony. Rushed through, limo driver was late picking us up at the Venetian and the dressing room was filthy. A big disappointment in every regard save the man I married!

Jsam79
Jan 13, 2007

Get married in Las Vegas!

Even if you don't get married in Las Vegas, at least visit and see some of its typical wedding chapels! There are many weddingg chapels in Las Vegas. they are usually small and very funny.

If you're not planning to get married there, drive around to see them and get to know its funny ambiance. We did that and had a good time!

tere1's Profile Photo
tere1
Aug 04, 2006

Things to Do Near Weddings

Fremont Street Experience

Make sure you get downtown to see the light show on Fremont street. This area is much older hotels but they have cleaned it up in recent years and its definitely worth a trip to see some historic...

The Golden Gate Hotel

I love to head to The Golden Gate for their $.99 shrimp cocktail, which they have been serving since 1959. By 1991 they served a whopping total of 25 million! -OR- You could really splurge and...

The Neon Sign Museum

The Neon Musuem doesn't just consist of historical neon signs, but there is something else that is very special. The visitor center once was the La Concha Motel lobby, Mid-Century modern design...

Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower

We went during late June in 2014, myself and my family. I will say that overall I was pleased with the experience and the view from up above will make you forget about the costs and the inconvenience...

Las Vegas Natural History Museum

Also in Las Vegas you can see some very interestings Museums.This is a picture taken at Natural History Museum. Others good museums are: Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art. Houdini's Museum. The Tomb and...

Wynn Las Vegas

While staying at the Encore, I wanted to explore the amenities the hotel had to offer. So I ventured to where the Spa is located. Decorated in an Oriental and Moroccan theme, the spa is opulent and...

Getting to Weddings

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Things to Do. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Things to Do. Help us improve our info!

Map