Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Private Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bike Tour
"Cycle up in the air above New York City. A private guide will lead you around Manhattan's southern tip into City Hall and then up onto the Brooklyn Bridge itself. This will be a steady climb of about 15 minutes stopping at the Brooklyn-side tower of the bridge for photos. You’ll be about 160 feet (about 50 meters) up. The entire New York Harbor will be visible including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Staten Island the port of Brooklyn and several miles of the New Jersey coastline.You will then descend into Brooklyn
From $299.00

Private Brooklyn Bridge Guided Walking Tour
"New York City began in lower Manhattan as the Dutch colony town of Nieuw Amsterdam in 1626. It grew from the Battery Park area a quarter-mile north to what is now Wall Street. Taken over by the British in 1664 New York then grew beyond ‘the wall’ northward eventually taking over the entire 17km (13 mile) island.Once the hub of New York’s maritime trading empire the tour begins and ends in historic South Street Seaport. You will touch an artifact that was created at the start of the American Revolution. Plus enjoy great views of the Statue of Liberty
From $199.00

Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bike Tour
"This 2-hour tour takes you up in the air above New York City! The entire New York Harbor will be visible including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Staten Island the port of Brooklyn and several miles of the New Jersey coastline. Descend into Brooklyn seeing NYC’s Financial District from across the river followed by historic houses of Brooklyn Heights. You will return over the bridge
From $49.00

Jekyll & Hyde Tips (21)

Jackyll and Hyde restaurant: Jackyll and Hyde great experience

I was taken to the Jackyll and Hyde restaurant in NYC for my 31st birthday and it was a great experience, the service and food were great! Highly recommended!

Favorite Dish Try the slyders but you may have to order more than one order and the salmon was the best I've had.

proflatina
May 05, 2014

Jekyll & Hyde: THE BEST PLACE MY CHILDREN WENT IN NYC!

I have been here before & it was always wonderful but this last Sun night, I brought my two little girls in and they were spoiled!! Eric and the staff gave them so much attention (while spoiling all the other customers too!)..they had a tour upstairs and down, met the characters running around and drank their Shirley Temples! My girls said that this was the BEST part of our trip to NYC (it even beat American Girl, all the shopping, other restaurants, museums--everything to them!!)...I had no idea that they would love it so much but I think the wildly excellent service was what pushed them over the top! The theme and decor is excellent too..I completely recommend this place esp if Eric is around--you will LOVE it! Bring your family! We will go now every time...3

MadelineL
Aug 24, 2010

JEKY AND HYDE: A MUST SEE WHILE IN NYC!

Jekyll and Hyde is a very fun and unique place. They have an incredible atmosphere filled with all these wild collections are artifcats as well as special effects and things that come to life and talk to you. There are also all these great characters walking around and visitng with you. There are little shows going all the time. There are 4 different floors all with different entertainment. The food was good and the portions were large. Nothing else like it that I have ever seen.

Favorite Dish I loved my hamburger and my friends enjoyed the pasta and he pizza.

briankelly
May 14, 2009

Jekyll and Hyde Club: All Hyde No Jekyll

Warning: If you ever read any positive reviews of this dump anywhere, chances are they were written by an employee/relative.

This restaurant does not deserve a place in the boondocks let alone NYC. The staff is rude and unprofessional. Their training seems limited to the cheesy "entertainment" in which they strut around making inane conversation and insulting patrons in the name of casual fun. Our waitress took 30 minutes to serve 4 glasses of water. She spent a lot more time chatting up the youngsters at the next table who came in after us and for whom she left our table without taking our order for food. When she returned for the order, she came without a pen and took 10 minutes to return with one!! When we reminded her that we had requested water she responded rudely that she only had two hands. We waited over an hour for 1 pizza, 1 chicken salad, 1 side of veggies and 1 plate buffalo wings, then we left without eating. In the meantime we got flat beer, and watered down Pepsi instead of ginger ale, at intervals of 20 minutes after which the waitress disappeared altogether and never came back. The Manager was this kid who looked scarcely old enough to even be serving alcoholic beverages, he was completely apathetic to our complaint and just shrugged saying that food preparation takes time.

If anyone ever finds themselves in New York City at a time when there is no other restaurant open except this one, I urge you to find a hotdog stand. You will find the food, staff and service to be far superior.

poppyrich

123 West 57th Street, New York City, New York, 10019, United States
42 West 58th Street, New York City, New York, 10019, United States
112 Central Park South, New York City, New York, 10019, United States
50 Central Park South, New York City, New York, 10019, United States

Jekyl and Hyde Club: Worst Meal I can remember!

15 teaching staff took a party of 130 teenage students from the U.K. to the Jekyll and Hyde club a couple of nights ago. I can't actually recollect a meal I've had as bad as this one. They were charged over $50 a head for undercooked burgers and chicken (many were actually frozen inside!!) and pizza, which simply defied description. We came in three equal sized groups; out of the first 70 meals, which came out, about 58 were returned. These meals later came out of the kitchen still undercooked. Our students aren't particularly fussy, but there wasn't a single positive comment about it. No refunds were offered; just a lame, insincere apology. Having put the health of our students at risk on this massive scale during a holiday for which the children had saved for two years, I had no option but to contact the city Health Department. The kitchen of this establishment can't be functioning properly with this level of problem evident, Avoid this place!!! We certainly will. Absolutely appalled. A poor reflection on this great city!

cptericson
Nov 04, 2008

Jekyll & Hyde: Food and Freaks

This is a dinner show as well as a bar.

Your meal is seved by men and women dressed up as horror movie characters. Prepare to be insulted, it is part of the fun. Every ten minutes, there is some sort of show, with statues coming to life etc.

The toilets are hidden behind a secret book case.

There are several themed rooms, when it is busy, you can ask for a particular room.

Great fun, nice food, not a bad price.

There are several other locations now in NYC (One in Greenwich etc).

boltonian's Profile Photo
boltonian
Jan 12, 2008

Jekyll & Hyde: Great place!! Go there and take lots of pictures!!

Great place for travellers. If you like great scary caracters of thge movies don´t miss this place. The decoration is fantastic, even resembles a Disney restaurant, or atraction. The food is very good, there are lots of dishes like sandwiches, snacks, and yammy things. There are some perfomances during the night: a skeleton´s band, witches dancing on the top of the tables, animated masks and portraits on the walls, an eletric chair. There are thousands of things to take pictures. Great music and ambiance.

DaniAubaut's Profile Photo
DaniAubaut
Aug 12, 2007

Jekyll & Hyde: Please just don't waste your time here

I read the reviews on this site and since they were so mixed, I decided to try this place with 3 of my friends with their daughter and her date. The date was trying to please my friend's daughter, hence, that is why we went here in the first place.

We arrived and thought the outside decor was really cute. So, thinking that, we thought we would be in for a treat. Unfortunately the $2.50 charge for "so called" entertainment which was soooo un-entertaining is a total ripoff. It costed us $12.50 just to get "in"...and believe me there is really NO talent in here ...just mechanical engineering like in the neighborhood carnival fun houses that have no pizazz. The waiters/waitresses are "dressed up" and talk to you like you are an abnomaly, which my friends and I didn't consider talent. Instead it was an insult to one's intelligence.

I cannot see taking children here. It's a waste of time. The decor is really true to the theme but that is all. The sounds are loud (lightning and thunder) and is disrupting to the conversation around you. And I could go on and on.

The food here is not only mediocre as in some other comments here, but it is downright bland and tasteless.....and to add insult to injury it is also quite expensive for the offering. Between the tax and the entertainment (phew) fee and the cost of the food, why not go somewhere where you can enjoy the meal and go to a real show instead. Zero out of 5 stars here. If you go, bring PLENTY of cash AND expect to be very disappointed.

Favorite Dish NONE

Gypsystravels

"A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
cjg1's Profile Photo

cjg1

"NYC: Everyday, Something new."
shutterlust's Profile Photo

shutterlust

"I Heart New York."
toonsarah's Profile Photo

toonsarah

""I want to be a part of it ...""
Christophe_Ons's Profile Photo

Christophe_Ons

". : New York City : ."
View Member

Jekyll & Hyde: The most fun I had in New York!

This is a very unique and fun place. Great food, friendly service and very unusual atmosphere. They have these crazy shows that go on every few minutes. I loved the sinking bar stools and the hidden bathrooms. Do not miss the Frankenstein show!

Favorite Dish I loved the Jekyll Burger. Large portions and really tasty!

sallyrt
Nov 12, 2006

Jekyll & Hyde: Noisy, and scary -- not in a good way!

The concierge at my hotel heard "6 year old child" and nothing else when I asked for a recommendation of a restaurant that would entertain him, but allow the adults to visit. I must say, the 6 year old was enchanted and had a great time. But the rest of us have stories to tell from Jekyl and Hyde! The restaurant is terribly noisy... absolutely no possibility to chat. Shows and "events" are continually happening. Our food was fine, nothing special... just above fast-food quality. The wait staff was very slow and not attentive. Now, I know this is NYC and I was there in the summer, but I feel the need to mention this: I was wearing flip flops on my feet, and kept itching as dinner when on. The place is very dark, so I didn't look to figure out what was itching my feet. Near the end of the evening, my gentleman companion brushed a COCKROACH off the SHOULDER of my friend. Ick! How'd it get all the way up there? Now I know why my feet were itching. I'd wouldn't go back. Marginal food, bad service, dirty, noisy.

tamarann
Oct 27, 2006

Jekyll & Hyde: Not worth every penny

They play Jekyll & Hyde to be something worth experiencing, as it turns out, they rip you off for every dollar they can squeeze out of you. Want a refill? $3; want fries with that? $3; want to be entertained? $2.50 p/person at your table; add on another $5 if you want to share a plate?; will we serve you overpriced, microwaved Burger King-esque sandwiches? most definitely. It's essentially a tourist trap.

Don't go unless you are absolutely dying to see it for yourself. Not worth any amount of time, effort, or money.

kearnj
Oct 14, 2006

Jekyll & Hyde: Disappointed

The decor inside the club is actually pretty cool & when you go in you really think you're going to enjoy it. I think most of our problem was we were stuck in a back table right next to the kitchen. The entertainment was kinda blah and they never really made their way over to our table. My burger & my friends burger were not cooked but my husband & kids seemed to like their food so maybe that was an isolated thing. Still, if you're paying $14-$16 for a burger, you'd like to eat it. Our waiter was not the nicest person, waving his hands at us to hand him our plates & acting like we had some nerve to ask for refills & ketchup. I understand the place is very busy & he needs to hustle but not at the customers expense. It wasn't worth the money, time or the $2.50 entertainment fee per person. I have enjoyed other theme restaurants & not minded the fee, this one was just overpriced & a let down. The kids liked it so at least it wasn't a total waste?

Allaroundtown
Sep 05, 2006

Things to Do Near Jekyll & Hyde

Carnegie Hall

“It is probable that this hall will intertwine itself with the history of our country.” — Andrew Carnegie in 1890, when he laid the cornerstone of Carnegie Hall Andrew Carnegie lived to see his...

FAO Schwarz

This is America's oldest toy store and a must see for anyone with children. It's owned by Toys R Us now, but has been left alone so retains its unique charm and many of its own range of toys. Kids...
Things to Do

Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)

This museum contains one of the world's largest collections of Modern Art. There are Gauguin, Van Gogh, Klimt, Kahlo and Warhol's among many other great artist's works on display here. The Museum is...

Sony Wonder Technology Lab

For the past 20 yrs. the FREE Sony Wonder Technology Lab Museum has entertained all ages. We explore exciting interactive hands on exhibits in the Sony state-of-the-art facility that brings technology...

Museum of Arts & Design

We wanted to see one of the special exhibits at the MAD Museum, Fashion Jewelry the Collection of Barbara Berger, so we visited on Friday night when they have a pay what you wish policy from 6pm-9pm,...

Radio City Music Hall

We took the Radio Hall Tour as it was in our New York City Pass Book but also because we are interested in history and this hall has certainly got some history! The tour guide took us through the...

Getting to Jekyll & Hyde

Address

91 7th Ave., S., New York, NY 10014

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Restaurants. Help us improve our info!

Map