Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Detroits Rise Fall and Renewal
"Begin your Detroit tour at a cafe on Broadway where you'll meet your local guide and head out onto the streets. From the minute you leave the meeting point you'll start seeing some famous Detroit landmarks such as the 95-year old Detroit Athletic Club the renovated Opera House the vacant Wurlitzer Building and the fine new downtown YMCA. Your local guide will be telling you all you need to know about these spots

From $27.00

Cleveland Browns Tips (5)

Cleveland Browns Football.

Hey kids it's the Browns. You know, the team that used to blow the big game against Denver every year.

Well, this is a different Browns team than those from back then. I still don't think they stand a chance of ever winning a Super Bowl, but they win enough to give the fans hope. Now I am a San Diego Chargers fan... yeah, we'll leave that one alone too.

The new stadium is great, and the team does win from time to time. Plus, the Cleveland fans are the best, and most entertaining in the nation.

kdoc13's Profile Photo
kdoc13
May 20, 2004

Best of the old

When the Cleveland Browns were sold to Maryland, there was hope that one day, they would be back. That's why, the team was sold, but not the name. It took only a few years and a new stadium. Many of us were concerned that the destruction of Lakefront Stadium would forever alter the area with a modern steel monstrosity, rather than the solid brick of the old. Not so. The stadium is a masterpiece of modern design, while keeping the feel of the original stadium.

Toughluck's Profile Photo
Toughluck
Nov 14, 2007

An Englishman who likes football!

My first visit to Browns Stadium, against the Colts.....half time 16-0 Browns......full time 23-27.....but, memorable experience for us.

Equipment Our seat was on the 5th level and exposed to the wind from the lake...I guess it does get worse though. Keep warm!

bonio's Profile Photo
bonio
Feb 18, 2003

Cleveland Browns Football Stadium

The new Browns stadium is right on the lakeshore and is also conveniently located for the downtown entertainment district, which is within easy walking distance. Also note the convenient light-rail station in the foreground. Good urban planning.

yooperprof's Profile Photo