Campbell Building, Glen Rose
This is one of two historic buildings on the square. It was build in 1894 by Dr T.B Campbell and his wife. The walls are native limestone and are 18” think. It has been a General store, telephone exchange, post office and other businesses. It has been recorded as a Texas Historic Landmark.
Address: SW Barnard Street