Palace Theatre, Grapevine
The old Palace Theatre was built in 1940. It was later bought by Mrs R.L Slaughter (and oil baroness who was affectionately known as ‘Aunt Susie”) who renovated the old theatre for the Grapevine Opry. The building is now the venue for a wide variety of performances and events but still includes the Grapevine Opry.
Address: 308 South Main Street