Dave's Comics, Richmond

7019 Three Chopt Road #F, Richmond, VA 23226 (804) 282-1211
  • Dave's Comics
    by gipper84

Know about this? Rate It!

• Dave's Comics: If you can help it, don't shop here.

by PrinceTamino Written Oct 29, 2007

Some might think of Dave's Comics as being older than dirt it has been a fixture in Richmond for so long. Anyone who picked up a comic book in the 80s was sure to see an ad for good ole Dave's. It is an extremely well organized shop with a vast selection for certain. Unfortunately Dave himself can be very abrassive and is well known for openly having nothing but disdain for his customers.

What to buy: I wouldn't buy ANYTHING at Dave's if you can help it.

What to pay: Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, at Dave's is overpriced. Anyone but a beginner in collecting comics will realize right away they can get better deals at almost any of the other stores in town and especially online.

Address: 7019 Three Chopt Road #F, Richmond, VA 23226

Phone: (804) 282-1211

Add to your Trip Planner
  • gipper84's Profile Photo

Dave's Comics: Childhood Favorite

by gipper84 Written Jul 3, 2006

Dave's Comics is a childhood memory that is still as I remember it. It is located in the back of the Village Shopping Center on Three Chopt Road in Richmond's West End. My grandfather and I would come here to buy comic books for me. Most of all, it was just hanging out with my grandfather. I hope it will still be there so I can take my children.Comic books of all types.

What to buy: I was interested in X-Men and Batman.

What to pay: I guess it depends on how old the comic book is. My grandfather would buy me current issues, but I'm sure the collectors items go for more.

Address: 7019 Three Chopt Road #F, Richmond, VA 23226