Los Inmortales, Buenos Aires

4.5 out of 5 stars 4 Reviews

Avenida Corrientes 1369, C1043ABA Buenos Aires +54 11 4373-5303
    Waiting for our pizza to arrive
    Dinning area
    Photographs of famous people

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Los Immortales: I love Argentinian Pizza!!

by Gypsystravels Updated Jul 28, 2015

OMG, this place is excellent!! I discovered it during my first visit to Buenos Aires and have been back on my subsequent visits.

The restaurant is quite large with many tables and some boths and wonderful black and white pictures of famous people and movie stars, hence the name "Los Immortales" (The Immortales).

They have a very large menu with all sorts of items from pasta to steak to sandwiches and of course pizzas. Most diners were having pizza, it is what you come here to have. The variations and choices of toppings is quite large. We usually order the Napolitana, it's our favorite pizza with very little sauce, cheese, tomato and olives drizzled with olive oil!! YUM, it is so, so good. You have a choice of sizes, small, medium or large.

I love their pizza and would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Buenos Aires!

Favorite Dish: We ordered the small Napolitana to share, which was perfect which I ate with an orange soda.

Address: M.T. de Alvear 1256

Directions: Junín 1727 (Recoleta) - Lavalle 743 (Centro) - Av. Corrientes 1369 (Centro)

Phone: 4815-4655 4803-3328 4322-5493

Napolitana, yum Dinning area Photographs of famous people Some more photos Waiting for our pizza to arrive
    • Wine Tasting

• Los Imortales: Quite simply the best service I've EVER had

by funkyg Written Apr 30, 2010

I am used to getting subpar service when I travel as I don't have a great grasp of any language other than English, but I do try. That being said, I've had many positive experiences where the language barrier hasn't held me back, but Los Imortales was PHENOMENAL. I was with my wife and we wanted to order a pizza to go (por delivery) so we could eat it back at the flat we're renting. The waiter directed me to the rear of the beautiful restaurant and the person working the back register gave us a menu. I ordered (Calabresa w/ morrones y alcetunas (green bell peppers and olives)) and the guy had us sit down at a table. Shortly after we started waiting at the table, a waiter came over with two glasses of champagne for us to enjoy while we waited and THEN brought us some awesome bread that was kind of like pizza dough - all while we waited for our $32 peso pizza!!!! UNBELIEVABLE! Then the pizza was ready, we paid and they gave us some to-go menu's. I'm just sad that it's our last day here. Next time I come, I'll DEFINITELY return! Oh, and once we got back to our flat, the pizza was GREAT as well - very flavorful with a nice, crispy crust! EVERYONE should visit!

Favorite Dish: Calabresa pizza with morrones y alcetunas. Tastes phenomenal. First thing I've had there - can't wait to come back to BA to try MORE!

Address: Parana 1209

Directions: Barrio Norte/Recoleta

Phone: 4811-2222 (0800-999-4574 deliver

Add to your Trip Planner
  • Los Inmortales: The best pizza in the world!!

by belugademarfil Written Aug 11, 2009

This restaurant is perfect, you can have the best pizza in the world and enjoy the inmortal characters of Argentina at the same time. You can see the most popular figures of the country everywhere, the service is great and the prices as well!

Favorite Dish: Pizza with bacon and pineapple.

Address: Lavalle 743 (Centro)

• Photography

• SerSol's Profile Photo

Los Inmortales - Pizzeria- Sobre Av. Corrientes: Pizza con ajo.

by SerSol Updated Mar 16, 2006

El lugar es de una fuerte personalidad local. Me indicaron que fue el primer restaurante habierto con ese nombre. Las paredes tapizadas de fotografias de personajes adornan el lugar. Se percibe un poco de nostalgia agaradable, y no esta lleno de turistas sino mas bien gente de Buenos Aires.
    El trato sumamente agradable en el servicio. No hubieramos esperado menos.

Favorite Dish: Pedimos una pizza que nunca habiamos probado. La pizza con ajo, acompanada de un buen vino de Lopez, la combinacion perfecta.
    Ah, la pizza esta muy sabrosa, era diferente a otras como nos lo habiamos imaginado

Address: Av. Corrientes 1369 (Centro)

Directions: Junín 1727 (Recoleta) - Lavalle 743 (Centro) -