map
chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

"Tango Porteño Show
Tango Lesson and Dinner"Tango Porteño Show and Dinner"Enjoy the night of fun and elegance in a dazzling and spectacular tango hall. Let the luxurious old theater take you away as you feel the grandeur of the theater the minute you walk through the door. To begin the evening you will enjoy a three course meal of the highest quality Argentine cuisine. Your dinner will be paired with traditional Argentine wines as well as soft drinks and purified water. As the show starts travel through the glory days of tango as Tango Porteño recreates the golden age of the forties
From $41.00

Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour and Tango Dinner Show
"Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour (Morning):Start your 9am sightseeing tour in the Retiro neighborhood of Buenos Aires by hopping aboard your comfortable air-conditioned coach and relaxing as the city passes by. You’ll drive past significant cultural and his your guide will point out the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Cabildo (town hall) before taking you to Teatro Colón a lovely opera house built near Plaza de la República and the Obelisco de Buenos Aires (Obelisk of Buenos Aires).Back aboard the coach drive through the waterfront district of Puerto Madero one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods en route to San Telmo. Admire the well-preserved colonial architecture and don’t be surprised to see a spontaneous tango performance at Dorrego Square. When you reach La Boca a neighborhood settled by Italian immigrants
From $116.00

Buenos Aires Private City Tour
"Your 4-hour tour starts at any time you select upon booking. You will be picked up from your chosen location and along with your guide start your journey. You will first visit the political center of the city arriving at the historical May Square (Plaza de Mayo) the place where Buenos Aires was founded. Here you will see the Pink House (Government House) which houses the mythical balcony from where Evita used to address the people. Continue your tour to see the Cabildo
From $125.00

Los Inmortales Tips (4)

Los Immortales: I love Argentinian Pizza!!

OMG, this place is excellent!! I discovered it during my first visit to Buenos Aires and have been back on my subsequent visits.

The restaurant is quite large with many tables and some boths and wonderful black and white pictures of famous people and movie stars, hence the name "Los Immortales" (The Immortales).

They have a very large menu with all sorts of items from pasta to steak to sandwiches and of course pizzas. Most diners were having pizza, it is what you come here to have. The variations and choices of toppings is quite large. We usually order the Napolitana, it's our favorite pizza with very little sauce, cheese, tomato and olives drizzled with olive oil!! YUM, it is so, so good. You have a choice of sizes, small, medium or large.

I love their pizza and would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Buenos Aires!

Favorite Dish We ordered the small Napolitana to share, which was perfect which I ate with an orange soda.

Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
Gypsystravels
Jul 28, 2015

Los Imortales: Quite simply the best service I've EVER had

I am used to getting subpar service when I travel as I don't have a great grasp of any language other than English, but I do try. That being said, I've had many positive experiences where the language barrier hasn't held me back, but Los Imortales was PHENOMENAL. I was with my wife and we wanted to order a pizza to go (por delivery) so we could eat it back at the flat we're renting. The waiter directed me to the rear of the beautiful restaurant and the person working the back register gave us a menu. I ordered (Calabresa w/ morrones y alcetunas (green bell peppers and olives)) and the guy had us sit down at a table. Shortly after we started waiting at the table, a waiter came over with two glasses of champagne for us to enjoy while we waited and THEN brought us some awesome bread that was kind of like pizza dough - all while we waited for our $32 peso pizza!!!! UNBELIEVABLE! Then the pizza was ready, we paid and they gave us some to-go menu's. I'm just sad that it's our last day here. Next time I come, I'll DEFINITELY return! Oh, and once we got back to our flat, the pizza was GREAT as well - very flavorful with a nice, crispy crust! EVERYONE should visit!

Favorite Dish Calabresa pizza with morrones y alcetunas. Tastes phenomenal. First thing I've had there - can't wait to come back to BA to try MORE!

funkyg
Apr 30, 2010

Los Inmortales: The best pizza in the world!!

This restaurant is perfect, you can have the best pizza in the world and enjoy the inmortal characters of Argentina at the same time. You can see the most popular figures of the country everywhere, the service is great and the prices as well!

Favorite Dish Pizza with bacon and pineapple.

belugademarfil
Aug 11, 2009

Los Inmortales - Pizzeria- Sobre Av. Corrientes: Pizza con ajo.

El lugar es de una fuerte personalidad local. Me indicaron que fue el primer restaurante habierto con ese nombre. Las paredes tapizadas de fotografias de personajes adornan el lugar. Se percibe un poco de nostalgia agaradable, y no esta lleno de turistas sino mas bien gente de Buenos Aires.
El trato sumamente agradable en el servicio. No hubieramos esperado menos.

Favorite Dish Pedimos una pizza que nunca habiamos probado. La pizza con ajo, acompanada de un buen vino de Lopez, la combinacion perfecta.
Ah, la pizza esta muy sabrosa, era diferente a otras como nos lo habiamos imaginado

SerSol's Profile Photo