Map &

Rate it
chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Buenos Aires Combo Tour: City Sightseeing and Tigre Delta Half-Day Trip Plus Tango Show with Dinner"Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour (morning)You will be pickup from your hotel and head to Downtown Buenos Aires.  You will see the 'Plaza de la República' on 'Avenida 9 de Julio' where the Obelisk of Buenos Aires is placed. You will be able to appre home to the ""Casa Rosada"" the official office of the Argentine president the Metropolitan Cathedral and city hall. You will reach the south part of the city of San Telmo where you can admire the colonial architecture and continue to the neighborhood of 'La Boca' with its famous football stadium of Boca Juniors. Here you'll visit the famous 'Caminito' street with its colorful buildings and local artists selling their work.Head to the north part of the city. You will drive through 'Puerto Madero'
From $181.00

Piazzolla Tango Show and Dinner in Buenos Aires
"See the impressive Piazzolla Tango in the city where it all began Buenos Aires! After pickup from your downtown Buenos Aires hotel you’ll arrive at the historic Guemes Gallery designed by Francisco Gianotti in the early 1900s. Be swept away by the energetic atmosphere of the tango show performed in the gallery’s Astor Piazzolla Theatre named after the famous Argentine tango composer and musician. While you watch the dancing and listen to the music enjoy the rich interior of the gallery
From $45.00

Buenos Aires Private City Tour by Car
"This tour is aimed for independent travelers who are looking forward to exploring Buenos Aires in a relaxed way.Moving through the city aboard a car will allow you to visit all the city highlights in just a few hours. You'll follow a complete itinerary that will provide you an introduction to the city highlights and off the beaten track points as well.You will visit the 'must see' of Buenos A such as La Boca San Telmo Plaza de Mayo Palermo or Recoleta Cemetery
From $450.00

International Airport - EZE Tips (22)

Flying in/out

If you're coming into Buenos Aires from anywhere except the rest of Argentina or neighbouring countries, you'll have to fly in. Ministro Pistarini (also known as Ezeiza) is an international airport and will likely be the one you'll be flying into (there is also Jorge Newbery airport, but that one is mostly for regional/domestic flights). Be aware that, depending on which country you're from (which citizenship you have), you might have to pay reciprocity fees (I paid mine on arrival in American dollars, but it seems the rules have changed since 2012 and now people have to pay them in advance before flying out).

fairy_dust's Profile Photo
fairy_dust
Feb 29, 2016

Bus to the international airport

It is very cheap and takes almost 2 hours to get to the airport. Ask for the final destination the airport because some buses do not reach there in spite of the word aeropuerto written besides the driver.
You take bus number 8 in avenida de Mayo, downtown, close to Florida street.

jorgejuansanchez's Profile Photo
jorgejuansanchez
Dec 28, 2015

American Airlines gets me there!

Ezezia is the international airport in Buenos Aires and if you are arriving/departing on an international flight you will be transiting through here.

The airport is quite small for an international airport and there seems to be some on going construction, but I found it to be quite efficient as we actually breezed through customs on our arrival. There is a small duty free area where you can make last minute purchases, especially for some delicious wine. There is also a VAT booth and the Departure tax booth.

My choice of airlines is American Airlines which has 2 daily non-stop service from JFK to EZE (incidently, only an hour apart from each other). The flight is a grueling 12 hour flight especially if you are flying in coach, but the flights are both evening flights, which makes it a bit easier on the body.

Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
Gypsystravels
Jul 28, 2015

Fix Price From The Airport to Capital Federal

A lot of people ask the same question, how do I get from the airport to the city?
TAXI, or REMIS is the best option. The airport is VERY far away from the city, it will take you over 30 minutes to get there by taxi. Public transportation will take you hours, not a good idea when you have bags with you...

You can pre-order online (right now, $340 local pesos, changes all the time, when the dollar goes up... which is all the time!)

You can also get a taxi or a remis in one of the stands when you get to the airport.

Do NOT accept a "lower offer" or a "deal" from a guy NON official.

REMIS is similar than a TAXI, you have to pre-order. They have no meter, so you want to know the price in advanced to avoid confusions later! Tienda Leon is a good company, no surprises there!

morochaargentina's Profile Photo
morochaargentina
Nov 27, 2013

Sponsored Listings

Hotels Near Buenos Aires

Hotels
Avenida de Mayo 1152, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District, 1085ABO, Argentina
Suipacha 5706
Fray J Sta Maria de Oro 2529, Buenos Aires, C1425FOJ, Argentina
Avenida de Mayo 984
Las Heras 2163, C1127AAD
Alsina 2820, Buenos Aires, 1207, Argentina

From airport EZE to center

I took the public bus from Airport to downtown Buenos Aires.Prepare to have coin in hand for the bus .I changed money a bit from airport and buy some snack in order to get some cions. When walk out of the international terminal, turn left and walk along the edge of the building ,walk pass Argentina National Bank ,then you'll see the bus stop . Take bus number 8.There were quite many people wating for the same bus ,mostly local.The bus ride to downtown Buenos Aires was long,about 1 and half hour, which was interesting long bus ride for me,I felt that it's not long at all ,all the time enjoyable ,seeing lively street along the way,it's kind of sight seeing .Buenos Aires is such a big city.

rosequartzlover1's Profile Photo
rosequartzlover1
Nov 22, 2013

Airport

There are two main airports in Buenos Aires, the international Ezeiza and the one for the local flights Newberry, which is very close to the centre of the city, Ezeiza is about one hour drive with normal traffic. I was amazed, when I arrived of how fast the passport check was, I thought, they were really efficient, but as soon as I went to the baggage claim, I had to change my mind. There was a huge que with people clapping hands in order to make police check be faster, but it did not work. After you get your luggage you have to wait until it get checked at x-ray control and the queue is really long, so expect at least one hour from the landing before you get out of the airport. The Newberry one is faster, no x-ray check.

xaver's Profile Photo
xaver
Apr 28, 2013

GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligents

GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes, Brazil's low-cost airline, began operating direct flights between Southern Brazil and Buenos Aires about three years ago. It was GOL's first international destination and has been since then very successful. Today the company offer flights to Buenos Aires from most of Brazilian states.

I made it to Buenos Aires from Curitiba (South of Brazil) and later came back to continue my trip to the North of Brazil. After browsing various airline sites (TAM, Varig and Aerolineas Argentinas also have flights between Brazilian cities and Buenos Aires) I found it the best option. And as soon as you book, the cheaper it usually gets. I booked my flight some three months in advance and payed about 250 euros (return). All the flights are to Buenos Aires' International Airport Ezeiza and they usually have connection in Assuncion (Paraguay) or Sao Paulo.

mircaskirca's Profile Photo
mircaskirca
Sep 07, 2011

Transfer Express

To get to my hostel safely, I booked a prepaid remise from the international airport to the city centre. I used Transfer Express and you can book your journey at one of the booths in the arrivals hall. It cost me 148 ARP (January 2011). You generally pay more a remise but you guaranteed getting to your accommodation safely and without the extra charges incurred from waiting in traffic and tolls on the highway between the airport and the city centre.

spidermiss's Profile Photo
spidermiss
Feb 27, 2011

Top 5 Buenos Aires Writers

sof76's Profile Photo

sof76

"Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
Sonador3's Profile Photo

Sonador3

"Buenos Aires 2004"
MeZuGa's Profile Photo

MeZuGa

"Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
sabrina_florida's Profile Photo

sabrina_florida

"Buenos Aires the local way!"
cjg1's Profile Photo

cjg1

"My Home Away from Home"

airport tax on americans

What about if you enter through the land border and exit through EZE? Would they hit you on the way OUT of the country, or is it only when you come in at EZE?

Thanks for your reply, it has cleared up a lot of confusion already.

lanerlaw
Aug 05, 2010

Private transportation to from airport

I don't have the best spanish, so when I arrived to Buenos Aires I was sort of hesitant to take a taxi - I found this guy, Fred who is from New York. Friendly guy, he had lots of information about Buenos Aires in general. I guess he is a little more expensive than other forms of transportation but for me it was worth it.

RDeer
Jul 17, 2009

airport transit experiences

We arrived at EZE and went to Manuel Tienda Leon after picking up our luggage and going through the official entry. The cost was 144 pesos (about39 dollars which we put on our credit card) to go directly to our hotel in the Recoleta district. We were beat after our 10 hour flight from Houston and just wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of this busy airport. On our return to EZE the hotel ordered a remise (car service) for us and the cost was 98 pesos (about 27 dollars) door to door.

RMARKTRAVEL's Profile Photo
RMARKTRAVEL
Apr 26, 2009

EZE

This fairly small airport is almost always your gateway into Buenos Aires. It is located a bit out of town and will take around 30 minutes to get into town. Best option if you are alone is to take the bus into town however with as little as two people you will find a taxi to be the best choice both money wise and also time.

cjg1's Profile Photo
cjg1
Mar 13, 2008

Things to Do Near Buenos Aires

Chacarita Cemetery

We have another big cementery in the city. It is called Cementerio de la Chacarita and it's located in Chacarita. Free guided visits: every 2° y 4°saturday at 11 am. En la ciudad tenemos otro...

Tierra Santa - Religious Theme Park

Venta de Entradas: Martes a Viernes de 9 a 21.30 hs. (Parque abierto hasta las 23 hs.) Sábados, Domingos y Feriados 11 a 22 hs. (Parque abierto hasta las 23.30 hs.) Entradas: Mayores $15 Menores...

Bosques De Palermo - Palermo Park

The Palermo parks are not to be missed when visiting Buenos Aires! There’s a lot of green spaces in this beautiful city, and this is most evident in the parks of Palermo. The parks are huge and I...

Lagos de Palermo

lago de palermo: Es el lugar ideal para paseos, deportes acuaticos, ejercicios físicos, contemplación de su vegetación. Es muy visitado en el verano donde se organizan una gran variedad de actividades...

Evita Museum - Museo Evita

Whilst most visitors to Buenos Aires seek out Eva Peron's final place of rest at the Recoleta Cemetery, the Museo Evita (entry 50 Pesos), fleshes out the story of this most well known...

Avenida Santa Fe

I recommend you to take a walk along this avenue. A good starting point is the corner of Avenida Santa Fe and Avenida Pueyrredon (theres a subway station of the D line on that corner). Walk on...

Getting to Buenos Aires

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Transportation. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Transportation. Help us improve our info!

Map