Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Private Tour: Rio de Janeiro City Essentials Including Corcovado and Sugar Loaf
"Begin your day with convenient pickup service at either your hotel the airport or cruise terminal. Board a private vehicle with your English-speaking driver/guide. Head to the Corcovado train station. Leave your driver/guide and take the train up the mountain. Visit Christ the Redeemer Statue. Return to the designated m along a scenic drive through Tijuca Park. See the world's largest urban forest. Visit the Chinese View and the Emperor's Table observation points. Head north of the city to Maracana one of the world's most famous football stadiums. Take a 40-minute tour of the stadium (own expense). Enjoy some Brazilian cuisine at a local restaurant (own expense) before heading to the Selaron Stairs. Admire this staircase decorated with colo an old aqueduct and interesting architectural landmark. Stop at the Metropolitan Cathedral. Drive through Flamengo Park to Sugar Loaf Mountain. Take the cable car up the mountain on your own. See the majestic landscape and view the sunset from at a wealthy neighborhood dating back to the 1920s. Relax during a short drive through this area.Return to hotel at the end of the tour."""
From $169.00

One Day In Rio de Janeiro: City Sightseeing Tour
"This tour begins with a visit to the Corcovado Mountain. The statue is 710 meters tall and from that point you'll get a privileged view of the city. The ride to the base of the statue of Christ the Redeemer is a short drive of about 20 minutes through th you are greeted by the main monument of Brazil and a World Heritage site which introduces you to the city of Rio. After this visit the tour heads towards the Metropolitan Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro then the Sambódromo and the city tour ends with a visit to Journalist Mario Filho Stadium popularly known as Maracanã for an outside visit. You'll then head to a steakhouse for lunch and then visit the Sugar Loaf. Located at the Urca neighborhood
From $134.00

Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro
"After early morning hotel pickup you'll enjoy a tour of Christ the Redeemer without many of the crowds. On the way you will enjoy views of Copacabana beach Botafogo beach and Palácio Guanabara. Before heading up you'll reach Tijuca Forest stopping at Paineiras to board the vehicles up to Corcovado. The visit to the monument lasts approximately 45 minutes. In case of poor visibility on the summit of the Corcovado you will make an alternative stop at Mirante Dona Marta (362m)
From $150.00

Discoteca Help Tips (39)

Discoteca Help: Big, loud and beautiful

This is an intresting place, i would say it is more for the lads out there than the ladies, bu that depends on how open minded you all are?
This is a place to go for a good boggie, a good reasonably priced drink or to pick up a lady.
Note when i say lady - i mean paid for service type - this dont make it a bad place, it was a well managed set up with good security (i used to work in this field - security not door work).
Also the girls 90% of the time dont come on strong or even over to you unless you invite them over you can pay for a drink for them or you can pay for the night the choice is yours.
Most of them are working and most of them are stunning - go as we did have a drink a chat a good look buy one or two a drink and leave....safe as
plenty to go around for all tastes...........!

Dress Code there did not seem to be a dress code as such - just as long as you have clothes on and keep them on they seem happy!

tigertiger's Profile Photo
tigertiger
May 17, 2006

Discoteca Help: Beautiful women... BUT!!

This place is all you hope for both good and bad. It has great outdoor seating where you are surrounded by attractive women. Short women, tall women, black women to white women, they are there. Most of the women are really cleaned up and have excellent shapes and are down to hang.

GO: If you have control of yourself or if you want to be buckwild with find prostitutes.

DO NOT GO: If you cannot control yourself(& you have a wife/girlfriend at home) and/or you want to meet regular brazilian girls. The women here are working. They are gorgeous working women, but you will GET WHAT YOU PAID for.

ADVICE: If you get with the women, negotiate and use your own supply.

No sneakers
UNLESS you have the money to buy them off.

O.B.Wilson's Profile Photo
O.B.Wilson
Mar 28, 2006

Discoteca Help: Get a life!

It is amazing to me that people actually go into that place. It has got to be the biggest germ fest on earth. Think about it as there are men from all over the world in there every night. Guess where the girls mouth that you are kissing was right before you ;-)

Think about it...

eshteve
Feb 24, 2006

Discoteca Help: Nightime Serenades

My Chuddis could hardly contain themselves when i bopped in 2 dis place? Bare fudi all over the shop and i was on the chirpse no doubt about it. Definately the place to pull women, though its not easy. I got rejected baaare times before i struck lucky.

Dress Code No shorts!

DesiRajiv's Profile Photo
DesiRajiv
Jan 23, 2006

Sponsored Listings

Hotels Near Rio de Janeiro

Hotels
Rua FRANCISCO SA 96 Casa 03, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, 22080-010, Brazil
Hotels
Rua Sao Clemente, 23, 1st. floor, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, 22260-001, Braz
Rua Correia Dutra 19, 22.210-050
Rua Bento Lisboa, 155, Largo do Machado
Avenida Henrique Valadares, 150 - Centro, 20231-031
Rua Barata Ribeiro 222, Copacabana , 22040-002

Discoteca Help: Be nice

I've visited Rio and Help numerous times and yes be aware of the area outside as I once had a gun pulled on me there when I was on my own (but that's a whole other story). Inside it's bloody brilliant! The girls are mostly 'working' - but not all of them. Even many of the 'working' ones do it on a sort of amateurish basis. My advice is be nice but firm and talk to them like you would any other girls and you will have a great time. My friends and I made friends with loads of these girls who would meet us during the day at the beach and show us around (without charge!) Not worth going before midnight and the taxis can try to rip you off (make them put it on the metre (do the same at the airport)).

The banister is fun to slide down as you leave

BigPaolo's Profile Photo
BigPaolo
Jan 11, 2006

Discoteca Help: More details about Discoteca Help

Here is the last thing to say to those of you who are more sophisticated. About half of the girls working in Help are prostitutes by trade who go to Help every night to make money. They are dressed vulgar, behave vulgar, talk vulgar and go straight to the point very quickly. However, there are plenty of girls there who go to Help because they face financial difficulties and don't know how to make money otherwise. I met a girl who was paying for her university studies with her revenues from Help, another one who was saving money to open a fashion store in her native Belo Horizonte, another one who needed money to invest into her jewelry business in Salvador, another one who was paying English classes, another one who had been dumped by her boyfriend and needed money to feed her baby, another one who was trying to help her ruined family in Favelas (poor outskirts of Rio), another one who worked as a marketing assistant during the day and could not pay her rent... I know they were not ***ting because I spent a lot of time talking to them (I speak Portuguese), and I still remain in contact with some of them. Once you get them to talk about their passion, they can talk for hours. Some of them burst into tears while telling me about their lives and how they ended up in Help. Those girls only come to Help once or twice per month if they live in Rio, or they travel to Rio to work in Help for two or three months until they meet their financial objectives. Those girls are shy, they are dressed more discreetly (though still very sexy), they are more careful about picking their customer, and they will want to get to know you better before they make you an offer. Some of them almost blush when it comes to negotiating the price. Look out for those girls if you are looking for great company. They are as hot as professional whores, and unlike professionals they will never fake an orgasm but behave as a true sexual partner, very caring and loving. Treat those girls really nice and you might as well make a friend.

Discoteca Help: More details about Discoteca Help

The security is excellent around Help. They have their own security guards inside, and there is a lot of police monitoring the entrance during the whole night and scouring Avenida Atlantica. Rio's authorities care a lot about the safety of the tourists as tourism is a major source of income for the city. However, stay alert as pickpockets and drug sellers are numerous in the streets. At night, only take taxis, even for short distances. Don't bring your credit cards with you to Help, and only about 500 reals in cash (30 for the entrance, 250 for the girl, 100 for the hotel and the rest for miscellaneous expenses - taxi, drinks, breakfast in the morning, etc.).

Once the price is negotiated with the girl, there are no more limits or conditions. She will make love with you the whole night, and again in the morning, trying to enjoy it as much as you do. But be nice to her. Don't treat her as a prosititute, but as a woman who also has feelings and fantasies. If you think about her own pleasure as much as you think about yours, you will be amazed how much you will get in return. They tremendously appreciate being treated nicely and can be very generous in that case. You will also be impressed by how much they care for hygiene and safe sex.

Discoteca Help: More details about Discoteca Help

To stay with her overnight, they generally ask for 300 reals (pronounced "hey-ice") (about $130), but you can negotiate it to 250 reals (about $110) or even 200 (about $85). This is called "programa" (program), and the girls call themselves "garotas de programa" ("program girls"). It is a better idea to take them to a motel than to your own hotel (if you're staying in a big hotel, they may not allow overnight visitors, or charge you 100 reals per visitor and force the girl to leave before 6am in the morning - which is of course not very nice to the girl). There is one motel just two blocks behind Help, it is called Vanity. You can walk there (2 minutes walk, and pretty safe even at night), but taxis (which literally flock around Help during the night) will take you there for free (less than 30 seconds ride) because they get tips from the motel for bringing customers (the girls also get tips from the motel in the morning). Another motel I would recommend is Vips. It is in Leblon, very comfortable and romantic, and overlooking the ocean. The view is splendid, and you get much more privacy (in Vanity, the walls are thin and you hear whatever is going on in all the other rooms). If you want a romantic night, go for Vips. The taxi will charge you about 15 reals to get there. Both Vanity and Vips will charge you around 100 reals (about $45) for the night. They can also charge per hour.

Top 5 Rio de Janeiro Writers

RafaelTheSecond's Profile Photo

RafaelTheSecond

"RIO DE JANEIRO HAS SECRETS"
racheljapi's Profile Photo

racheljapi

"Welcome to the City of God"
dargains's Profile Photo

dargains

"Rio de Janeiro - Minha casa / My Home"
Willettsworld's Profile Photo

Willettsworld

"Rio de Janeiro - My favourite place on earth!"
marcbrazil's Profile Photo

marcbrazil

"RIO DE JANEIRO - WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD!"

Discoteca Help: More details about Discoteca Help

I stayed in Rio 10 days and went to Help almost every night. Yes, girls are gorgeous, very well dressed, they all wear sexy shoes and dresses, they dance very well and seem to have the fun of their lives. Even though all of them are there to make money, most of them are very nice and absolutely not aggressive during the first two hours (from midnight to 2am). You can exchange smiles, dance with them, buy them drinks, talk to them, with no further obligations. They love learning about yourself or telling about themselves. Speaking Portuguese helps a lot, as their English is generally very poor (good enough though if all you're looking for is sex). They appreciate it enormously if you can speak their language.

By 2am-3am most of the girls become more concerned about finding their customer. The ones who have not found a customer by 4am become very straightforward about their price and the plan for the night. If you sit alone at the bar by 4am, basically every girl who is still alone will try to approach you. Of course, the prettiest ones will have been taken by then, so the rule is: if there is one girl you find particularly attractive, approach her as soon as you can, before someone else will.

Discoteca Help: Definetly a "must see"!!

I went to Rio, Brazil for the first time in Oct. 2005 and you can rest assure it won't be my last. I met up with a couple of buddies of mine who were already 6 days into their trip, and all they kept on say was " son, you gotta check out Club Help"! I actually delayed going there for 2 days (because I am not really the one for lights, loud music, etc), and man, all I can say is DAMMM!!! Club Help has women of all shapes, sizes and color. I say about 99% of the women there are working women, so if you are looking for a wifey type, then Help is not for you. The dress code is ok, especially for those who hate shirt and ties. Me and my boys went up in there with Yankee hats, Rocawear t-shirts and jeans and Tims..and the women went ballistic (shorts and open toe sandals will not get you in). I linked up with this tall, light -skinned, huge-assed chick and it was a wrap for me the rest of the trip. If the club scene is still not for you, just find yourself a seat right outside of Club Help and you will definitely will not be bored (watch out for the transsexuals, some of them can be very convincing). My next trip will be to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, which in my opinion, is no different the Rio de Janero, Brazil. I even told my boys the I got their hotel bill if they come down with me to D.R. in April.

Discoteca Help: Definetly a "must see"!!

I went to Rio, Brazil for the first time in Oct. 2005 and you can rest assure it won't be my last. I met up with a couple of buddies of mine who were already 6 days into their trip, and all they kept on say was " son, you gotta check out Club Help"! I actually delayed going there for 2 days (because I am not really the one for lights, loud music, etc), and man, all I can say is DAMMM!!! Club Help has women of all shapes, sizes and color. I say about 99% of the women there are working women, so if you are looking for a wifey type, then Help is not for you. The dress code is ok, especially for those who hate shirt and ties. Me and my boys went up in there with Yankee hats, Rocawear t-shirts and jeans and Tims..and the women went ballistic (shorts and open toe sandals will not get you in). I linked up with this tall, light -skinned, huge-assed chick and it was a wrap for me the rest of the trip. If the club scene is still not for you, just find yourself a seat right outside of Club Help and you will definitely will not be bored. My next trip will be to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, which in my opinion, is no different the Rio de Janero, Brazil. I even told my boys the I got their hotel bill if they come down with me to D.R. in April.

Things to Do Near Rio de Janeiro

Quinta da Boa Vista Park

Ceramics from Seculo XVI and XIX. The Macacu 2 site is the one with the highest concentration of fine earthenware and stoneware. Linked to a period between the mid-eighteenth century until the late...

Hiking

Reaching the top of the "hill two brothers" (Morro Dois Irmãos) was a child's dream, and it was possible on 3/30/2014 thanks to the appeasement project that actually seems to be fading away , so dont...

Copacabana

I was mugged within the first few hours of arrival, outside of one of the best hotels on the strip. Lots of people witnessed, yet no one went after the thief. A few days later, some gypsy-type...

Santa Teresa

Hiding in the hills above the energetic Lapa, the winding roads of the Santa Teresa district are a great destination for those looking to spend time away from Rio’s beaches. Its collection of cafes,...

Igreja de Nossa

The church museum was founded in 1939 ready for the church's bicentennial. It contains objects such as documents, plates, chalices, paintings and furniture previously used for celebrating mass and...

Urca

Urca is a naturally lush and beautiful residential neighborhood in Rio that sometimes goes unnoticed. It's only a 10 minute cab ride from Copacabana and it should cost you about $10-15. Urca is...

Getting to Rio de Janeiro

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!

Map