Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Bogotá Small-Group Sightseeing Tour with Shopping at Zona Rosa
"Your small-group tour of Bogotá Colombia’s largest city begins with pickup from your hotel. Start your route at La Plazoleta del Chorro de Quevedo a public square where the capital was founded. Located in the historical city center the red brick plaza is bordered by colonial buildings and surrounded by shops and cafés.Then follow your guide on foot through the colonial neighborhood of La Candelaria where you will visit several landmarks. Museo Casa de la Moneda the Mint Museum
From $46.00

Bogotá City Pass
"When booking select the 24- 48- or 72-hour Bogotá Pass and then pick up your pass in Bogotá to start your independent sightseeing adventure. Enjoy a variety of benefits including museum admission tours
From $50.00

Bike Tour of Bogotá
"Explore the capital of Colombia on this bike tour. Visit the sites of Bogota’s La Candelaria and San Diego neighborhoods in a fun and active way -- by bike!After pickup from your Bogotá hotel you’ll be transported to Plaza de San Diego where your bike tour begins. Venture off to the historic neighborhood of La Candelaria on your comfortable bike and learn the history of this neighborhood from your expert guide as you ride through the city. Visit Plaza de Bolívar (Bolivar Plaza) where you’ll see an impressive statue of the South American leader Simon Bolívar. Bike around to each of the plaza's landmarks including Capitolio Nacional (National Capitol) located on the southern end of the plaza
From $63.00

Music Tips (1)

Beatles Abbey Road: Best Place to Buy Music

I was very happy when Donna brought me to the excellent Beatles Abbey Road music shop. It is conveniently located, just one block from the busy Carrera 7, in a small shopping centre dedicated only to music. It has a very good selection of all musical genres, from Colombian, Brazilian, Cuban and jazz to classic rock and metal. The owner Antonio is very knowledgeable and nice guy. And as the name of the shop suggests, he loves the Beatles.

I had a huge list of Colombian music that I wanted to buy. Most of them were available and only a couple of titles that were out of stock. Antonio kindly phoned to another shop and ask his son to bring them for me, so I did not need to look around. He also recommended some other musical names and let me listen to all the CDs. Of course I ended up buying most of them and he gave me great discount :)

I visited the shop again during my last visit of Bogotá. Antonio was also going to attend Feria de Cali as music collector. We were supposed to meet but unfortunately we missed. I returned to his shop a day after my departure to buy some new Colombian music. It took me the whole afternoon to listen to all the music he recommended. We talked about music and found we had quite similar taste. He was very pleased with Slovene music that I brought, something that he never listened to before. I also met his sons who help him in the shop. Time passed quickly and suddenly it was time to close the shop. Again, I bought a lot of CDs and got discount. As a present Antonio gave me mp3 Gozando en Cali with enough (salsa!) music to listen on the plane, all the way from Bogotá to Paris. He kindly offered to bring me with his car to Platypus. Thanks so much dear Antonio!! :)

What to buy music CDs, LPs, DVDs, posters, T-shirts, baseball caps and others music-related items

What to pay CDs are about half cheaper than in Europe

mircaskirca's Profile Photo