Phoenix Hotel Busan

Expedia.com Agoda.com Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 45% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

More about Busan

View from restaurantView from restaurant

Taejongdae, Busan 2006Taejongdae, Busan 2006

Memorial plaques at the cemeteryMemorial plaques at the cemetery

Busan Harbor at JagalchiBusan Harbor at Jagalchi

Hair extension

by chances

I am going to Busan from Japan in October and my daughter wants real clip in hair extensions. Does any one know if i cant get them in Busan and also the cost please.

by DSwede

I can't speak for hair salons in Busan that do extensions, but I know there literally thousands of salons to choose from. I'm reluctant to say that extensions are available, particularly for any color other than black. There are simply not enough foreigners here to make it profitable to stock anything other than black. In all the time I've spent here, I don't know anyone who has received extensions. Vietnam and Thailand yet, Korea no...

But obviously don't stop looking. Ask the staff where ever it is you will be staying.

by nicolee123

Well you'll probably find some infront of busan university. There are like thousands of little stores in front of the station there, mostly accessory annd clothes shops and they probably won't cost that much cos nothing's really expensive in korea.

by sandrafiza

I bought mine in Seoul from the Miglore shopping mall at Myeongdong(maybe wrong spelling). They have so may colour and style. My sis bought a long curly hair for 40000 won. The hair is devided into 9 hair clip-3 for left, 3 for behind and 3 for right. and it look very nice.Or you can also get in Japan at Tokyu Hand or Donquixote at Tokyo. We buy it from a shop and not at a salon and it a real hair.

Travel Tips for Busan

Learn Some Korean

by LaLaInTheWaynePlane

Korean language is pretty easy to learn...if you take even just 30 minutes to learn a few common words it will make your travel much easier.

What To Learn:
numbers...money and counting
directions...left,right, straight, here
other.....bathroom, please, thank you, water, rice, meat, yes, no

Busan's Temples: Seokbulsa Pt. 1

by Intrepidduck

A couple of times per week during my long afternoon break I have the time to hike up to one of the nicest small temples in the hills out side of Busan. This temple is my favorite because of its seclusion and good spring water. During the winter their water was frozen for several weeks

"The best yogurt in the world!"

by amambaw about Red Mango

Red Mango isn't really about the ambiance, the service, or even the price. It's about the yogurt. That's right - YOGURT. Basically, the shops are ice cream parlours dedicated to yogurt. You can purchase cups or dishes of yogurt, and eat it plain or with fruit/nut/cereal toppings.

Delicious.

It is a little difficult to converse with the employees, so take a Korean friend, or learn how to order in Korean. Um, yogurt. I can't describe to you how delicious it is.

Come see the Foreigners in their Natural Habitat!

by miketrudeau

This was the best thing I've done since our trip to Thailand six months ago. If you get a group of ten people together, you can go scuba diving in the Busan Aquarium. With huge sharks. The sharks are harmless although they look really scary, and the scuba diving itself is incredible and surprisingly zen. Not very dangerous if you do what the guide says. I'm babbling a bit but you should really, really try to do this if you are in Korea for any length of time. Eighty bucks (per person) covers an hour in the classroom, thirty minutes in the training tank and a half-hour stroll along the bottom of the aquarium in full view of throngs of Korean tourists. With sharks. Check out the website and it will tell you exactly when the dives are and how to make a reservation.

Busan/Pusan - South Korea

by TuJane

"Tour to Busan - 31st May - 4th June 2006"

Busan located 1 hour by flight from Seoul, is a cool city with nice weather and nice people. We were there for 5 days 4nights, temparature was range from 17-22C in day time.

"Busan"

this is my first time to Korea, Busan is the second largest city in South Korea. the food here is really nice which i like kimchi very much. We were there for rugby friedly matches, on the first day we arrived, we had our dinner in the hotel for the team meals. After the buffet dinner, i went out to a hawker stall around the hotel and had their SOJU and shell, which taste good when two go together :P

I love the people there, they are very friendly although they cant communicate in English well, but their hospitality to foreign visitors is really make us warm!!

We have our After Match Function at one of the western style restaurant, the food was deep fried meats, which is not really suitable for the players :P but we do enjoyed all, food and beers, is a cozy restaurant, everyone just enjoyed themselves in this beautiful evening!

Although i have been away with the team to other country for the rugby tour, but this is the most unforgetable trip that i ever had! i love all! : )

Comments