Hotel Cosy

Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Paris

Square of the Star, ParisSquare of the Star, Paris

Sam is having fun.Sam is having fun.

EuroStar at the Gare du NordEuroStar at the Gare du Nord

My delicious steak and friesMy delicious steak and fries

Disney Land Paris tickets

Hello VT members,
I am wondering where to buy (websites, counters)the tickets for the Disney Land in Paris. I will go there on specific date before mid-March.
I have been there but it was a long queue to enter. Thank you all.

by explore_discover

by enjey

buying ticket online (above post) is always the best. another option for you is to buy it in Disneyland store in Champs Elysee. shorter queue

by alvinmoe

Thank you everyone for your info, greatly appreciated. I think I will look at french websites since English websites tend to rip off tourists.

by alvinmoe

Thanks for the links that you suggested. I was trying to buy from billetsparcs.

It seems like I have to send the fax and there isn't an option to pay with credit card. Sorry for my ignorance, I have no knowledge of French.

This is the one that I found.

by Karlithus

Hello.

I've bought my tickets from the disneyland official site.

Paid with credit card and printed the tickets they send by e-mail.
Those printed tickets will do as your entrance ticket.

The online tickets are valid for 1 year from the day you buy.

by danielle182

We were at Disney Land last week!

On the official Euro Disney website you can get a deal for 2 parks one day for £49.
You can print out the ticket and scan it on the gate! And it doesnt ask you to book for a particular day so you can go any day depending on weather! It also doesnt charge for delivery if you print it this way.

Thanks again FYI.

by gespaper

My family made a day trip to Disney Paris a few years ago during our trip to Paris...We bought our Disney Tickets at the Disney Store on the Champs Elysées when we were by it during our Paris sightseeing...

Travel Tips for Paris

Officiel des Spectacles

by GUYON

Buy The OFFICIEL DES SPECTACLES (0,35€) or UNE SEMAINE DE PARIS PARISCOPE ( 0,40 €) in any news agent. The second one has some pages in English.
You will find all the attractions of Paris and out Paris : museums, theaters, music halls, movies, restaurants (short guide on this matter), tours, bateaux mouches (boats on the Seine), monuments .
These magazines are updated and published each Wednesday. In the Offices de Tourisme (Visitor Centers) there are a free guide : TIME OUT issued each quarter. The tips are advertisements.

Aerial view of Paris

by Imbi

If you want a cheap way of aerial view the whole Paris city than go to Montparnsse. This is 56 storied building is a good replacement of Eiffel Tower. It just coast 6.60 euros to go on the roof of this building.

Go to Versailles Its 20 km...

by houba

Go to Versailles Its 20 km outside of Paris.

In 1661 the architect began building the huige palace and gardens by order of Louis XIV. 21 Years later it was finished.
In 1832 after devestations of the revolution the palace became a historical museum and in the 20th century the palace and its gardens was renovated.
In 1919 the peace-treaty of world war I was signed in the Galeries des Glaces, one of the huge rooms in the palace.

Rubbish

by goodfish

Myth: Paris is dirty

Reality: Nonsense. Trash receptacles are everywhere and people use them. I was amazed at how pristine the parks and other heavily used areas were. They even have large recycling bins on some of the streets. My compliments, Parisians!

Versailles

by sim1

Versailles
~~~~~~
My trip to Versailles

After a few days in Paris, I concluded my trip to this city with a visit to Versailles. I was feeling tired from walking a few days after each other in Paris, trying to absorb as much as I could of the city. My feet were hurting quite bad by now, but that didn't stop me from visiting Versailles. I always dreamed of seeing Versailles one day, and here I was!

Most of the palace can only be viewed in guided groups and at limited times. But the 'Tour of the State Appartments' can be done on your own, so that was the tour I took. The tour takes you through the :

The State Apartment :

9. The Queen's Bedchamber
10. The State Cabinet or Salon des Nobles
11. The Antechamber of the Grand Concert
12. The Guardroom

The worst time to visit is apparently on Sunday when the entrance fee is reduced and the queues are seemingly endless.

Comments