8 rue Amelie, 07 Arr., Paris, Ile-de-France, 75007, France

Expedia.com Travelocity Booking.com

Costs 34% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• morgana17's Profile Photo

Staying in Paris

I stayed in this little hotel very close to a little park and a metro stop for 3 days. The room is very spartan and the bed tiny, but the fare is reasonable and you have a great view of the Tour Eiffel at night. You are also very close to the Tour and the Seine River.

Unique Quality: You can see the tower from the window.

• Tukat's Profile Photo

Les Jardins d'Eiffel - in the center of the Paris

Hotel Les Jardins d'Eiffel is nice and not expensive hotel between Invalides and Eiffel Tower. I dare to recommend. Although I found out, that 'French breakfast' is not enough for me to start my day... :-)

Directions: Metro: La Tour Maubourg, Invalides
    RER C: Aerogare des Invalides (Terminal Air France)

More about Les Jardins D Eiffel Hotel

not very impressed

by TripAdvisor Member Phil_London

This hotel will frequently be recommended in the forums to those seeking a room with an Eiffel Tower view. Despite requesting this twice in advance I was provided with a room overlooking the laundrette opposite.

Despite a clean and modern looking reception area, the actual rooms are very shoddy. Things did not get off to a great start when the handle fell off the door when we first entered. Most of the fixtures were old and ill-fitting, the double bed was, unsurprisingly, two singles pushed together.

My biggest gripe overall was the amount of noise which filtered through the walls. We were constantly woken up by the slightest sound outside our door.

The only favourable thing this hotel can offer is the location. There is a cracking restaurant 2 minutes away and a very lively Irish bar next door. It's a fairly safe area and a police station is located next to the hotel. Furthermore, the Rue Cler market is a real draw at weekends.

If you adamant upon staying here - booking online will yield some huge discounts. Just ask yourself why it's so cheap...

Decent budget hotel

by TripAdvisor Member travelscrapper

This hotel is good for budget travelers. My husband and I don't need anything fancy and this was perfect. We don't spend too much time in our rooms; usually after a long day of sightseeing to refresh before going out at night. This hotel was in a great location - just a few minutes to the Seine and Rue Cler market. Rooms were a bit small but they were clean, quiet and warm. We had our own thermometer to control temperature. Towels were changed and bed made up daily. Room had a lovely view of a brick wall but we didn't complain - we weren't there much.
I can't say we would stay there again but not becuase of anything negative against the hotel - we are just bargain hunters and like to look around.
Hotel is right next to a police station so we felt very safe.

friendly staff and clean rooms

by TripAdvisor Member myramanes

My sister and I had a fantastic stay here. It is a 15 minute walk to the tower and surrounded by boulangeries and cafes. The room was small but very clean. The beds were comfortable and the room quiet. It even came with a view if the tower. We were completely satisfied and would consider staying there again. Our room also had a little mini bar where we stored our cheeses for snacking. Would recommend to all.
Also, it is in a residential area and we felt safe walking around at night by ourselves.

Good value and more than adequate

The hotel was a short walk from Metro, surrounded by an assortment of reasonably priced bistros, restaurants, interesting small shops, etc. and in the next street to the excellent rue Cler with its street market and fresh food shops. Would recommend breakfasting outside hotel for value and variety. Within easy walk of Eiffel Tower, The Seine and Les Invalides. If visiting exhibitions (such as Cezanne & Picasso at Musee d'Orsay) reserve tickets in advance to avoid long queue! (The French do not seem too hot on queue control and queue-jumping delayed us getting to the entrance by about a further hour!!) Hotel staff fine, but we encountered no problems (apart from rather loud American family along corridor on first night!), so did not really put them to the test. Clean, well-equipped little room (TV, desk, mini-bar, trouser press, shutters on windows for quiet/security, etc.)and bathroom (hair-dryer, tissues, the usual toiletry samples, towels changed daily, etc.) No clock or radio in room so no alarm facility - unless we could have used a call from reception - and no facilities in room for making hot drinks, which was a definite downer. Overall, good value for money and in very good position.

can't choose among these three hotels

by shebnem

I would like to ask if anyone has ever stayed at one of the hotels whose links I'll give below, or has some information about them. Best Western Empire Elysee has reasonable prices, and near Champs Elysee, but seems to be a bit far away from other attractions. On the other hand, Elysee Park seems to have a very good location, but guest reviews about the hotel are not very bright. Jardins Eiffel appears to have a central location too, but it is not very close to Champs Elysee. I think I prefer sth. close to Champs Elysee, because I have heard that it is the lively and hectic area with lots of cafes and restaurants, also at night. But I have also heard nice things about the Latin Quarter. I really couldn't decide! I'm torn! Please help!

Re: can't choose among these three hotels

by Beausoleil

Great hotel reviews on http://www.tripadvisor.com. Just type your hotel name into the search window. We always check with them. I toss the best and worst ratings and figure the rest will give me an idea of what to expect. If they are all bad . . . 8^( find another place. If they are all good, you are probably fine there.

We usually stay in the Latin Quarter and love it. However, on our trip this April-May, we are trying an apartment near the Eiffel Tower just to try out a new area. Pedmar is right; you can take the Metro anyplace easily so don't worry too much about where it is except in relation to the nearest Metro station.

Have a great trip.

Re: can't choose among these three hotels

by zuriga

I once stayed at the Jardins Eiffel - about 5 years ago. It's a nice location, but I found the room very small. I was there just for one night, so it was fine, although it was a hot, summer night and the a/c was hardly adequate but better than nothing. The Metro stop was very handy.

I now always stay in the 6th and enjoy that area a bit more. It's always a tough decision. As long as you are fairly close to a Metro stop, most of Paris is fine and easy to reach other places.

Comments