40 rue Vivienne, Paris, Ile-de-France, 75002, France
Booking.com

More about Paris

Champs Elysées as seen from Triumph ArcChamps Elysées as seen from Triumph Arc

Louvre, Pavillon de FloreLouvre, Pavillon de Flore

Metro art decoMetro art deco

Dutch 17th c. marine painting.Dutch 17th c. marine painting.

From Hotel Ibis Montmatre to Disneyland PAris

by mcris1609

Hello everyone. I have planned a family trip to PAris. We will stay for 2 nights at the Hotel Ibis - Montmatre 5, rue Caulaincourt | 18th Arr.,

I am trying to plan HOW to go from the hotel to the closest train station in order to catch the RER to Disneyland PAris. I was going to book a private transfer but since we do not know at what time we will want to go to DLP, we prefer to have the freedom and choose the time.

Would the easiest way ( and not so expensive) be to take a taxi to the nearest TRAIN station and catch a RER train ? If so, what would be the closest train station ?

Thank you very much !

by leanneedwards

I found this web sight it gives good directions etc...

by mcris1609

Thank you very much ! That has given me an idea of which stations to look for ! Thanks again ! :-)

by pedroswift

The most flexible option will probably be to walk a few hundred metres to metro station Place de Clichy (blue line#2) & take direction Villiers to metro station Charles de Gaulle Etoile to catch the RER to DLP.
To assist your planning, if you have not already done so, check out the RATP page at:
& in the "finding your way" menu download a metro map.

by Beausoleil

Walk over to Blanche Metro stop and take the Metro in the direction of Porte Dauphine. Get off at Metro stop Charles de Gaulle-Etoile and transfer to the RER train A4 in the direction to Marne la Valle. You go to the end which is Marne la Vallee and there is a shuttle to Disneyland.

You may find this web site helpful in planning trips around Paris. http://www.ratp.info/touristes/index.php?rub=reperer&cat=itineraires&page=itineraires&langue=en

This is the official Paris Metro web site in English. They also have all kinds of information about Disneyland and special packages that may save you some money.

Have a great trip.

Travel Tips for Paris

Paris is VERY touristy

by groovy_23

If you are the type of person who LOVES "touring", likes big crowds, and is less of an intrepid traveler, then Paris is for you! Paris is a big city....and it's historic significance is apparent at every corner. We bought a museum pass and it got us into the Notre Dame, the Louvre, George Pompidou center, and the Arc De Triumphe. It is useful for more than jsut those attractions, but do the math or you might not come out ahead. I wouldnt quite call any of my memories "fond". The Notre Dame was neat, but the line was VERY long. The view from the top was incredible as was the view from the Arc De Triumph. Seeing the eiffel tower at night is a must. Paris is the most expensive city I've ever been to. We found it difficult to find true Parisian culture because everything was so tourist driven.

Cathedral Garden

by bugulma

There is a nice garden, adjoining to the cathedral. It's not big but enough for having a rest. In the center of the park is statue, it's a pity but I don't know what it is. I want to add that it was the first French park I've seen and many parks have doors with spring, which close just after you've come in, and street dogs can't go in. My first thought was the park is closed but then I saw a man who went in and then I realized that I can go to the park

See Pillars of Justice

by Imbi

I took this picture of support pillars in the basement of the prison where Marie Antoinette was held before being guillotined.
Her main crime was perhaps being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Exhibition press pictures from all the world

by sachara

Walking in the streets of Paris you will encounter many unexpected surprises. After visiting the Jardin du Luxembourg I saw an impressive photo exhibition at the iron fence of the garden along the Rue de Medicis.

The Senate, housed in the Palais du Luxembourg, presented these photographes during the three summer months. At the poster I red: ´20 photographes pour les 20 ans de reporters san frontières´ (twenty photographs for the 20 years of reporters without boundaries).

The pictures made in countries like Iraq, Rwanda, Liberia, Nicaragua and many more countries were impressive, shocking and touching. I watched each picture. Every picture was showing a part of the -often cruel- recent history of our world.

Brilliant Stadium

by Ciaran27

We were at the France V Ireland football match and I have to say the stadium was excellent, our seats were fantastic!

We should have won too. The metro/train service leaves you more or less at the door step of the stadium and it's clearly marked what stop to get off at.

Comments