Econo Lodge Pigeon Forge

Tags

National/State Park Family Travel Budget Travel
See Amenities

***WARNING about this place***

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 23, 2012

NEED TO READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING A NIGHT HERE!!!We stayed 5 days here and our first night we woke up the next morning itching all over my daughter was saying her head was itching really bad. She is 7 years old. My other daughter is 5 and she was broke out all over. My body has a rash all over it by that night. My husband was the same way. We thought it might have been the detergent they washed with we was itching from. Come to find out after we get back home we all had LICE..We have never had Lice before in our life so I didnt think of that. Went to the doctor and I have a report of it thru my doctors office. We had to treat all our heads and wash everything we was in contact with in our cars and at home. Cost us more to wash everything and treat our heads and doctor visits 2 differnt times. It took us a month to get ride of it..WE stayed in room # 329 the first week in June 2012 took us untill first of July to get rid of it. Was a bad trip and would never stay here again. I tryed to report it thru the health department but could not get them to answer their phones. Something needs to be done about this place.

pigeon forge's best hotel

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 21, 2010

Econo lodge riverside in pigeon forge tennessee is the best stay I've ever had. I'd stay there over & over again. My husband ended up in the hospital while we were there & they were very accomindating & helpful!

Unique Quality: They are very kind & considerate

Directions: Not far from titanic exhibit or dixie stampede

Ericasmurf99's Profile Photo

Don't let the cheap price fool you

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 9, 2008

This is one of the cheapest places to stay in Pigeon Forge, so I assumed it would be run down and dirty. I was wrong! Rooms were clean, beds were big and nice, TV worked, heat worked (although it worked a little too well - I had to get up in the middle of the night and spalsh cold water on myself). They also have the river in the back and ducks are always hanging out wanting to be fed. They have become so used to it that they won't run (waddle?) from you. Breakfast was included, but it was just bare bones breakfast (muffins, bagels, fruit). Which was fine with me since I am not a big breakfast eater.

Nearby Econo Lodge Pigeon Forge

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Pigeon Forge Travel Forum

Need advice about Pigeon Forge, Tennessee? Visit the Travel Forum for Pigeon Forge and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Pigeon Forge hotel reviews