Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
More about Renaissance Sapporo
Hokkaido ! I need your suggestions
Will be in Hokkaido next week for 1 week and would like to seek answer to the following :
1. Is it feasible and how long to walk to Susukino from my Renaissance Sapporo hotel at night ? What is the alternative mode of transport to go.
2. Also like to try the ramen at the Ramen Alley near Susukino. Any recommendation which shop is more famous. Would prefer to have seafood or pork ramen rather than beef. Any idea how much to enjoy a bowl?
3. Besides ramen any other typical Hokkaido local food not to be missed.
4. Will be traveling to Toyako next and staying at Toya Sun Palace for 2 nights. Any interesting places to visit nearby at night after onsen and dinner ?
5. Understand Tomita Farm at Furano is famous for all kinds of colourful flowers in summer, anything interesting happening at Furano / Tomita Farm during fall season ?
6. Will be at Sounkyo Choyo Resort as well. Again any suggestion on how to spend the rest of the night after onsen and dinner ?
7. Will be at Chitose airport hotel Mitsui Urban before leaving Hokkaido for Tokyo next morning. Any happening places near Chitose to finish off the last night in Hokkaido.
Will continue to discover Tokyo for the next 4 days.
Re: Hokkaido ! I need your suggestions
The access map at the website above should be helpful for you. Your hotel is about 1.3km from the Ramen Yokocho so walking should be no problem in both distance and safety.
According to the above website the average price of ramen is between 700 and 800 yen. I doubt if very many ramen shops serve beef ramen but some do. Most common is chashu (sliced pork) in a soy sauce or Sapporo's famous miso base soup. Good seafood ramen with crab, squid, etc. should also be available. Some of the more extravagant ramen could be in excess of 1000 yen.
Can't recommend one shop in particular, but look for the shop with the most Japanese customers waiting and get in line.
If you like crab(kani) you will be very happy in Hokkaido. Naturally other seafood such as squid(ika),scallop(hotate) and sea urchin eggs(uni) among others are in abundance.
Popular Hotels in Sapporo
4 Nishi Kitaichijo Chuoku, Sapporo
Minami 9 Nishi 2, Sapporo
4-1 Chuo-ku Kita Yojo Nishi, Sapporo
5-1, Nishi, Minami 4 Jo, Chuo-ku, Sapporo
Explore the World
- Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast
- Driftwood Resort
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort And Spa
- Don Juan Hotel
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach
- Nova Stargate
- Bernardi Semenzato
- Ouratlantico Apartments Albufeira
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
- Guangdong Guest House
- Baymont Inn & Suites - Lake Of The Ozark
- Golden Knight Inn & Suites