Sky Palms Guest House

No. 12 Jalan Rembia Off Tengkat Tong Shin, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, 50200, Malaysia

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data

More about Kuala Lumpur

The wannabe-ambassador from Bremen flies AirAsia XThe wannabe-ambassador from Bremen flies AirAsia X

Few elephants thereFew elephants there

Jesse and monkeys share a jokeJesse and monkeys share a joke

Kuala Lumpur parkKuala Lumpur park

Bus or Train to LCCT from KL Sentral

by travelingcebuano

Hi all, what would be the most affordable way to go to the LCCT from KL Sentral at night? Is there a website for the different buses or trains? The flight leaves at midnight, and I am guessing, we would need to leave by 9pm to arrive in the LCCT at 10pm?

Hope anyone can suggest what to take.

Many thanks.

by pgthompson

Hi,

There are 2 bus companies that go to LCCT from KLSentral, one is Skybus http://www.skybus.com.my/ which costs 9 MYR or a yellow bus that costs 8 MYR. There is no train to LCCT.

Enjoy Malaysia - I do!

by cafank

The buses as mentioned above are the quickest and easiest way to LCCT. You can go part way by train and then shuttle but it's a hassle to have to change with luggage. The following site has details of options, times and costs.

by christabal

However, if you still want to consider the express train/shuttle service check out the following: http://www.kliaekspres.com/erlsb/LCCT/tabid/158/Default.aspx

Would suggest you give yourself a little more time to account for the unexpected. And I'd give 1.5 hours for the ride.

by sheherezad

Nobody, I mean nobody I know, takes the train to the LCCT (only to KLIA) - everybdy takes the Skybus/whatever other bus that goes from KL Central. You can't beat RM9! :-)

by sheherezad

> And I'd give 1.5 hours for the ride.

I agree! I've been caught before where I had to wait for the next bus (not scheduled when I arrived at KL Central).

But if you leave at 9.00 pm for a midnight flight, I think that should give you plenty of time. Just make sure you are at KL Central before 9.00! :-)

by mayatravelthoughts

Hi,
there's no train to LCCT. You can take the bus to LCCT. Check this out:
Good luck!

by sheherezad

Well, apparently there is a train you can take you to some place I can't recall, from where you have to transfer to a bus to go to the LCCT. I htink one of the respondents mentioned this?

And I read in yesterday's newspaper (I think!) that now one can travel by train from Ipoh to KLIA/LCCT (with transfers to the ERL/that train at KL Central).

But if coming from KL, why bother with the transfers with the Skybus costing only RM( (USD3)?!

Travel Tips for Kuala Lumpur

cable car at genting higland

by ica_ich

nice airport! dont miss to go to twin tower, genting higland, sunway lagoon! the only thing i dont like is the hotel where we stayed its nice but the rooms smells stinks! my best memory is when me and my sister went to sunway lagoon and find these great restaurant which serves a lobster its so yummy and price is just affordable!

Experience the cultural side...

by FluffyDice

Experience the cultural side of Kuala Lumpur. The city has been westernised beyond belief but the cultural side away from the city is a whole new experience. The people - they're all so nice and friendly. and the females are gorgeous :) I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The exotic foods are interesting and worth trying.

Classical buildings in KL city

by city_guy

Well, in KL city, you're bound to come across these buildings that were built during the British Occupation here.

These designs go back as old as in the late 1880s and has now been protected under the Badan Warisan (Heritage Council of KL).

Building lovers would appreciate designs such as these as they go through3 generations on design.

Utilitarian : 1880 - 1900

Neo Classical : 1900 - 1930

Art Deco : 1930 - 1950s

I wish i could show you the designs, but i have it on some documents and I'll get around to scanning them and put them up here.

A good example of Art Deco design would be the Central Market with it squarish design overall.

VT meeting

by phil_uk_net

I have to be honest and say that, on balance, my second visit to KL was less enjoyable than my first. I think the fleapit hotel I spent my first night in had a lot to do with my feelings.

However, since coming here for the first time I'd got in touch with some VTers and it was really nice meeting up with them.

I am especially grateful to Jen.

Small change accepted

by kphstar

When going to the public around KL, always bring some small change for the usage of toliet. Generally there is someone outside these toliets to collect some payment. They range from 30-50 cent generally. However, there are exception. KLCC's ground floor's Premier Toliet charges $2 ringet. Not surprising, it has gold tap handles and a person to wipe you. :)

Comments