StayOrange.com Hotel

16 , Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, 50000, Malaysia

Satisfaction Terrible

• what a nite mare - stayorange hotel

Dear,
    Iam an Indonesian, i booked and paid to reserved hotel @ stay orange hotel - pecinan street-china town, for all my friends to watch LIVE MOTOGP SEPANG 2011.
    I already paid via online booking via http://www.stayorange.com/
    as the record was :
    1.Reservation Number is 23743

2.Reservation Number is 23771

Guest Details

3.Reservation Number is 23765

4.Reservation Number is 23802

Guest Details

i booked and paid for A Double EnSuite Room Room with queen size bed and own bathroom (which is the highest room rate in this hotel-stay orange for 3nites 4 days, stated from 21 oct 2011 upto 24 oct 2011. All the process was completed and paid, also stated on my credit card.
    but when the date come, 21 oct 2011 friday, the front officer said the room was full, so my friends are being moved and the front office (indian guy) replace the room with FAMILY ROOM. THE INDIAN GUY SAID ITS A FAMILY ROOM, WHICH IS NOT EXIST in their HOTEL-STAYORANGE, THE CALLED FAMILY ROOM SAID IS A BUNKER ROOM, WHICH IS THE LOWEST RATE ROOM IN THE STAY ORANG HOTEL. all my friends are complaining but the front office guy keep talking bla bla, nonsense, the room is full, there is no other room.
    ALL MY FRIENDS ARE VERY MAD AND DISAAPPOINTED FOR THIS KIND OF SERVICE. and im sure this ini not the way of STAY ORANGE SERVICE, this is only a naughty front office behavior. Even, before the date (21 oct 2011) i have sent all the confirmation by sending the record of our reservation number via fax n email, inorder to ENSURE THE RESERVATION, but no reply, by that time, we think the stayorange is busy.

As a tourist, all my friends are having a very disappointed experiences while coming to malaysia to watch motogp sepang 2011 events.

Please, this is really need your attention for the image of malaysia in the future. investigate this stayorange hotel or the front office guy who was on duty on that day, 21 oct 2011, 22 oct 2011, 23 oct, 24 oct 2011.

I have all the payment transaction records if you need for proof.

regrads,
    Saputra

fyi - the queen bed rate is 79.80rm / nite
    the bunker / dom rate - which the front office said as as FAMILY ROOM is 57.50rm

Directions: CHINA TOWN

More about Kuala Lumpur

Hard Rock Café Kuala LumpurHard Rock CafĂ© Kuala Lumpur

example 1 -waterfallsexample 1 -waterfalls

ANOTHER MONORAIL SHOT..ANOTHER MONORAIL SHOT..

Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkKuala Lumpur Butterfly Park

here to find the Arowana store

by soukenly

I'm going to KL soon .. i want to buy Good Arowana fish in KL .. but i dont know where to find the shop that selling Arowana fish .. any help here ? please!!!!!!

by cgf

try
MyMarine Aquarium - Marine & Freshwater Fish Supplier Featured
15G, Jalan 13/149L, Bandar Baru Seri Petaling, , Kuala Lumpur, 57000

Melaka San Sui Trading Tropical Fish Importer & Exporter
397 Jalan Sekolah, Kepong Ulu, Kuala Lumpur, 52100

if i'm not wrong Arowana become a big fish, doesn't it?

by din2x

I suggest that you look at Mudah.my website for that:

Because arowana price is inconsistent here from one shop to another. at least, by browsing it, you know the expected price and maybe get a best deal.

When you contact the seller at mudah, it's best to renegotiate the price and get the bargain deal.

I hope this is not considered as advertising.

by Mozumbus

@ Din: I guess VT staff is generous with you :D

btw, there is a similar query today also on forums. Being a prospect visitor to Malaysia, I am just wondering why the Arowana fish is so famous??? May be I need to have a look at your website :)

by din2x

That is not my website, just a famous classified where people can post to sell something, and people browse to buy something. Be careful when dealing in Mudah.my, like ebay.com, some con artist at work looking for new prey.

by Mozumbus

Oops my bad then, apologies. Actually it says "...Mudah.my website...." and "my" is actually for Malaysia and not for what I was thinking. Its hillarious of me :D

Btw, the link you give above does not work and I have to google "Arowana" to find out more!

Thanks for the reply :)

by din2x

Thanks for letting me know that it didn't works. Sometimes copy-and-paste doesn't work on VT website, especially for long address. it happen alot of time to me especially when copy-paste link direction from google maps.

What you can do is, search at www.mudah.my, for Kuala Lumpur or selangor, search under Pets, and keywords is arowana or kelisa. because kelisa is arowana in Malay language.

Travel Tips for Kuala Lumpur

Samsara Spa

by austarman

I have several fond memories of my brief visit to K.L but my visit to the Balinese Samsara spa is right up there for it's totally relaxing environment. If you are looking to either unwind or rejuvenate then this place is the place for you when in KL.

You will find the Samsara Spa on the 3rd floor of the Swiss Garden hotel and they have all different types of Aromatherapy massages and relaxation treatments.
Ph 03 2141 3333

Just Walking

by Kindberg37

Just walk around the city. It's large, but well worth the two or so days it takes to truly explore it. Chinatown here is fantastic, and you can get anything you want, including high quality CDs and DVDs.

The city has so many different areas to explore that it's doubtful you'll ever get tired of just seeing what you can find. One of my best days in KL was exploring Chinatown and stumbling across a temple that had at one time been a personal temple for a family. Now it's open to the public, and though it's small and not as grand as some of the larger temples it was still fun to see.

Twin Tower

by JUNLI

Twin Tower
Lying on the ground and looking up to the Twin Tower will be your most enjoyable experience. When the dark comes, you will see the Twin Tower comes to be more and more bright. Finally, even the dark around it seems being lightened.

Yes, lying on the ground with my lover is the most romantic thing I have ever experienced. Many thanks, my love, for everything you have done for me.

What on earth ... ?

by phil_uk_net

Both myself and my friend Claudia were inappropriately dressed for a visit to the National Mosque.
The people at the mosque very kindly leant us some robes, including a headscarf for Claudia. We resembled a couple from biblical times, I thought!
I adopted an appropriately sombre expression for the photo.

Female drivers only

by xaver

This is the advertisement I read in a shopping mall car park.
As soon as I saw it I thought those special parks were larger to allow also to women to park without ruining other cars LOL, then my friend(female) explained to me that those parks were next to the entrance in order to allow women to enter the mall immediatly after they got out of the car so they would not risk going around the car park alone, so it was not for male's cars but for women security.

Comments